managed to finish my second season with Timisoara. another great season for the team but not for this challenge.

first I managed to win the supercup but then disaster came, I lost with Villareal the chance to enter Europa League. the only thing that made me smile is that they reached the final and lost against Manchester City :))
View attachment 221225

the end of season made me champion right in the last game when I played 2nd place and didn't had to lose.
View attachment 221226

I will now play a qualifying round for the Champions League, but I would prefer to go to Europa League as I think I can get out of the groups there, but still I will need a few years to reach the semi finals even..and a looooot of luck :)

cheers

managed to finish my second season with Timisoara. another great season for the team but not for this challenge.

first I managed to win the supercup but then disaster came, I lost with Villareal the chance to enter Europa League. the only thing that made me smile is that they reached the final and lost against Manchester City :))

Very close season there but congratulations buddy.
View attachment 221225

the end of season made me champion right in the last game when I played 2nd place and didn't had to lose.
View attachment 221226

I will now play a qualifying round for the Champions League, but I would prefer to go to Europa League as I think I can get out of the groups there, but still I will need a few years to reach the semi finals even..and a looooot of luck :)

cheers

I might give this a go as MTK of Hungary. I know they are probably the easiest option from that country, but I haven't played FM for 2 months or so ;)
Besides, I have always wanted to try to bring Hungary back to its former glory.

Wow I have played for
Dobrudzha 1919, my hometown, in my teen years but never made it to professional player, because of an injury. However I have few friends, two of them from the neighborhood, that play in the team. I was in the same kinder garden with their captain, Nedko Nedev. Also my grandfather has been a youth coach in the team back in the 70's. I will even look for my own coach, Valentin Peichev :D

I may give this challenge a try! It seems like a lot of fun, but honestly it will be hard as I do not follow the Bulgarian football at all.

Update: Guys, you can follow my story here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...dream-reality-check-dobrudzha-1919-story.html

Last edited: