LFCjay

Reaction score
Hi guys im liverpool and i am going for the whole english theme i have already signed conner wickham tom cairney jack wilkshire adam johnson and scott dann who would u lot recomend guys they have to be fairly young and english though thanks guys!!!

There's a whole bunch in the Villa squad...Delfouneso, Delph, Gabby, Ash, Downing...etc.

yes i checked out gabby who i may say is the fastest player on the game im just in contract talks with him but really im goin for youth players up and coming stars for the future mate i also like albrighton :) thanks for that though

phil jones is a steady player on the game it is impossible to get rodwell due to me been a fierce rival with them and shawcross is a good shout thanks

yes i checked out gabby who i may say is the fastest player on the game im just in contract talks with him but really im goin for youth players up and coming stars for the future mate i also like albrighton :) thanks for that though
Yeah, forgot about him :O, try Delfouneso. He is brilliant for me on my Villa save

GK-Alex Smithies, Jack Butland, Scott Loach
DR-Kyle Naughton, Kyle Walker
DL-Joe Mattock, Jack Robinson (i believe hes in your reserves/U18), Ryan Bertnard
DC-Phil Jones, Jordan Spence, Shawcross, Gary Cahill, Tomlins, Smalling
MR-Junior Stanislas, Alex Chamberlain
ML-Andros Townsend, Cleverley, Adam Johnson
MC-Jonjo Shelvey (in your squad), Jack Rodwell, Fabian Delph, Gosling, Wilshere, Bostock, Henderson
ST-Delfouneso, Sturridge, Wickham(you've got), Harry Kane, Baxter, Victor Moses, Welbeck

thank you so much aseem a massive help your a star cheers :)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

also does any one know of any under 20's who will become top stars of the future english though !

Whether they'll be stars or not, they'll always be a let down when it comes to playing for the national team ;)

Jones, Wickham, Smithies, Rodwell, Wilshere, Kane, Spence and Shawcross all become very good players.

yes hes quality i had him for southampton on one of my saves i got them in the prem then it all went wromg lol he is immense one of the best players iv ever managed i carnt believe i dint think of that thanks pal