The English Riviera - Brighton and Hove Albion FC

Where do I start with, The Most Complete and the Best Story of FM 13 on this forum by a Country Mile........You really are a Great Writer and an Awesome player mate..........Well done on the Historic Achievement, Wont be bettered by anyone on fm 13 surely.....
Can you post a Picture of Papadoupolous in 2018, have signed him for Man United at the beginning of 2012/13...so would like to see his future profile, and also of Wonderbur Patrick Hermann and Kagawa.

Here you go, don't mind putting up screenshots for a request. It's worth mentioning that I've not been the best at man managing the development of my players, often just going with what my assistant/backteam think. Had poor experiences when trying to develop certain stats on players in the past, so I just gave up and went with advice.

Papadopoulos' screenshots here are from June 2019 as are the others, though the first-team lineup on the previous page there has 2018 of all the players.

View attachment 301319 View attachment 301320
The only thing as a defender which lets down Kyriakos is his concentration, which hasn't developed as well in my game as I have seen on others. Since the 2018 screenshot some of his stats have actually gone down, whilst a few others up. He is played every game as a Central defender set to stopper, the idea being if he fails to stop the attack then the frankly better Douglas Maximo (A regen) who is set to cover will clean it up.

View attachment 301323 View attachment 301324

Herrmann's stats aren't actually amazing beyond his speed. His strength in my game is that he more often than not performed tremendously on the big occassions. When asking my assistant to pick the squad, regularly Herrmann was left out and it was me who put him in for the rotation and when I felt he might just come good. He was a sensation early on in the game when I was new to the Premier League, less so later on as better players have come in.

View attachment 301325 View attachment 301326

Kagawa speaks for himself. Some stats sorely lacking, but he nearly always does something productive when played. The fact that he can fit into the side all over the midfield is a huge help when injuries start blighting the squad as happened to me once or twice since his arrival.

Papadoupolous is a Grt Player and his future profile is top class but still lacks a Bit in Concentration, Patrick is Nothing Special but as you say he always performs on the Big occasions something Gaitan does for me alot. also Kagawa is truly a Top Class talent and his Future profile is the best i hav seen yet.....
Today i again started reading it from the Beginning and it was really a Top Class experiance....( Took me around 2 hours though)