danbishopx

Reaction score
this happens to me whatever team i am every season in every save i do! the question is am i doing something wrong? currently im in the 2nd season of my liverpool save, the 1st season dip nearly got me sacked and the 2nd season one hasnt been as bad but has stopped me from cementing 1st place, mine seems to happen mid December and tends to end end of January/ beginning of feb.... how do you stop the dip in form or do is it just a game of luck

also my players are doing badly, my striker benteke was scoring lots of goals and suddenly nothing.. really is annoying me tbh what can i do?View attachment 444099View attachment 444098

Tough period of fixtures in the Premier League is that time period. Hard to field the same strong line up every game since they are piled on top of each other so that can have an effect on your teams form.

And dips in form are a part of football. Teams can be invisible at one moment and the next its hard to do anything right. Like Liverpool right now but it wont last, they can't keep rolling along as they are. Injuries, fatigue, bad luck, opposition all have an effect.