The FIFA 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I usually have more possession, more shots, more on target but less goals. Struggle to finish.

Started a Manager Mode with Lille today, currently unbeaten in October and Gervinho is class, my best player.

Hope he as good for arsenal if he signs lol ;)

Anyone up for a game? StuartW2009 :)

Give me a PM/post here, so I know whether to go online :D

just wondering if there a league that anyone has set up?

theres one over at Worse Than Pel - Home which is still taking sign ups

Please can we get a few people over to worse than pele to play in the league there both PS3 and Xbox are welcome and it will be great fun come on guys i'm sure that some of you would love to do this!

---------- Post added 08/07/2011 at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 07/07/2011 at 04:21 PM ----------

so come on down and get involved with a new forum and a new few people there's even a football manager section as well

Last edited:
theres one over at Worse Than Pel - Home which is still taking sign ups

Please can we get a few people over to worse than pele to play in the league there both PS3 and Xbox are welcome and it will be great fun come on guys i'm sure that some of you would love to do this!

---------- Post added 08/07/2011 at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 07/07/2011 at 04:21 PM ----------

so come on down and get involved with a new forum and a new few people there's even a football manager section as well

I second this post. Good bit of banter & not a hard transfer system to understand. No harm in giving it a try :D

How are you supposed to get the ball off someone who passes it around the back when they're winning? It was in extra time and that's all he did and I had to quit because there is literally no way to make all my players press so I can win the ball back. It ******* ****** me off.

By pressing him so that he passes to the keeper and then you take the ball off the keeper and score. That's what I once did, it was 2-3 with me playing as Fulham against Man United. He started timewasting and then I managed to take steal the ball from his keeper and score. Needless to say I won it in extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.