The Fighter

Jamie92

Reaction score
Saw this movie last week. Absolutely fantastic. Brilliant acting especially from Christian Bale, who is unusually not the centre of attention but pulls off a great act. As for the boxing scenes, very realistic unlike the Rocky series where they just sent eachother flying with every punch. Very good backstory to the casting characters. 8/10 for me!

does it go over micky wards fights with Gatti or is it just about the start of his career???

there's a movie thread mate ;)

Anyway, I wouldst mind seeing it actually

P.s Rocky is GOD.

Thought it looked good from the trailer. Might give it a go this weekend

does it go over micky wards fights with Gatti or is it just about the start of his career???

It's about the turning point in the dreadful patch of his career that eventually made him world champion

I've seen the movie, Was a great film I agree. His brother in the film played an amazing part in it.

It gets more attention if you make a new thread though, thanks anyway |)

Yeh but it's not about you wanting to get attention, it's about the way the forum works. I suggest you comply :)

Are u a mod???

No need to be smart. Some of us actualy decide to follow the rules on this forum.
Now back on topic PLEASE

Im planning on watching it later on tonight after the transfer window closes. It really looks to be a good movie :)

Christian bale was awesome in it.....not enough fight scenes for me.

9 out of 10! :)

T'was pretty good, but not a film I'd pay to see again. Probably the best film of the year so far, but 2011 hasn't been a great year for movies.

Mark Wahlberg is a ******* ******.