The Final - Complete Madness 4-2-3-1 11.3

crusho79

Reaction score
This is an update to my last tactic "Complete Madness 4-1-2-2-1" and this one is even better , playing old school 2 destroying DM`s , the playmaker supporting the lone striker and 2 wings with creative freedom and always roaming from position .

These are my results after first season with Hotspurs :

Won English Premier League :

View attachment 194062View attachment 194063View attachment 194064View attachment 194065

View attachment 194073View attachment 194074View attachment 194075View attachment 194076
View attachment 194077

Won League Cup :

View attachment 194066

Lost FA CUP Final to Chelsea on penalty shoot-out:

View attachment 194067

WON UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :
results

View attachment 194068View attachment 194069

View attachment 194070View attachment 194071

UCL FINAL

View attachment 194072

The tactic :

View attachment 194078View attachment 194079

Player Requirements:

Keeper : Decent Keeper

Fullbacks : Tackling - Positioning - Marking - Anticipation - Pace

Centre Backs : Tackling - Heading - Positioning - Pace - Anticipation - Marking

Defensive Mids : Tackling - Marking - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination

AMC : This one should be a player with mad technical skillz

Wingers : Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity

Striker : Finishing - Composure - Technique - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace

Pitch Size - Medium
Opposition Instructions - Asst Manager
Team Talks - That`s Up To You

Link to the tactic : ONE for ALL and ALL for ONE (Tottenham, May 2011).tac

Hope you`ll enjoy this one

Looks good, do you think it'd work if I put a Andy Carroll up front, and set him not to run with the ball so often?

Looks good, do you think it'd work if I put a Andy Carroll up front, and set him not to run with the ball so often?

I don`t think it`s a good idea, this tactic is based on counter attack , and the lone striker should cut the opposite defence

What results do you have , if using this one ??

Hi, works really well. Tweaked it a little bit, currently leading premiership with spurs, really solid at the back, only conceded 8 so far. What about touchline shouts?

Can you recommend some players, mainly DM

Thanks

I'll try that
( sorry for my english )