78 goals in 47 matches but still only 4 la liga games. Barca should send me out on loan.

How did Argentina fare in the u-20 wc?

My player seems to be doing well enough, pity it doesn't earn me many first team appearances.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Oh and I've also grown taller, not only fatter. Das ist gut!

January 2016 Transfers:

Alejandro Perna - River to Dinamo, Free on 1.7.2016

Awards:
Irish U21 Player of the Year: Danny Newton (Winner), Patches O'Hoolahan (Runner-Up)
Irish Young Player of the Year: Danny Newton (Winner), Patches O'Hoolahan (Runner-Up)
Irish Player of the Year: Danny Newton (Winner), Patches O'Hoolahan (Runner-Up)

Hi all... i was abroad for 3 days and have missed the start ot the game... i will check the thread now ^^

EDIT: Wow... a move to Barca after the 1st season and now I'm getting some first team appearences. Unexpected to jump in the big team so early...

Last edited:
BIGh Ead Simon. Must be one of the funniest names ever in FM

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

And mind me asking rather silly, but BaP is what ?

BIGh Ead Simon. Must be one of the funniest names ever in FM
---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------
And mind me asking rather silly, but BaP is what ?
Be/Become a Player/Pro. :L
And your player is touted as the next Michel Platini :O

Last edited:
Aaah yeah ok. Was thinking along that road when I couldn't find mister Big Head in the game.

Seen something similar with EHM 07 which was good fun.

September 2016 Transfers:

Ryan Croke - Hull to Sheffield Wednesday, £170'000
Alejandro Perna - River to Dinamo, Free

Alright season at Valencia... Could've been worse.

I need to move to a better league. :(

Finally playing First team football and 4 goals in 4 for Ireland.

Nice to say that me and Danny Carried to the Euro Quarter Finals and I was runner up in best player. Were going to win the WC :p

Nice season for me ^^ Value of 11M pounds is very good for 19 years old... :p I am wondering why nobody is doing fouls against me?!?

Again, apologies for the delay... Bit of trouble with the file, nothing major.

Anyway:

Awards Jan 2017: (No Transfers)

Bulgarian Footballer of the Year: Hasan Ahmed
Irish Player of the Year: Danny Newton
Irish U21 Player of the Year: Stephen Murphy
Irish Young Player of the Year: Stephen Murphy

2 more awards for me, Must be a sign of another good season :)

Very accseptable :p 22 Youth caps in 21 games - qwalatieeeee. Plus 17 goals in 14 starts (although i had 35 appearances of the bench! :D

Bigh Ead Simon Pwns. So, my player is nex Platini, not bad ;)
Sorry for being inactive, had lot of work on another forum. From now on, i'll be much more active.

41 caps for the U-20s, not bad. Although moving to Croatia is hardly going to further my career...