psvpingu

Reaction score
The Flying Goose.

Firstly all the hard work for this formation was done by zyndar with his brilliant Puskas tactic, using his solid player and team instructions as a base.

I found that playing LLM (level 8) the team and players struggled with some of the better tactics which have given so much success for others at a higher level including me.
I was finding the essentially 4-2-3-1 formations were getting punished in defense and the wingers were ineffective and the lone striker isolated
Which brings me to the flying goose, using Zyndars hard work i rearranged the formation to a formation i used way back in champ manager 98 to amazing effect but have not been able to recreate since.

View attachment 101698
*please note (AM is support and CD isnt a BPD as picture shows, correct in tactic)

Using the flying goose i successively clinched 3 promotions and finished 12th in the Vanarama Prem last season with a very poor team.

View attachment 101697

I use no OI, and switch to contain/time waste if narrowly winning with not long left.
I have only used this LL, so if anyone would like to test it with a good team, please let me know how you get on and any tweaks or improvements you may have.

View attachment 101699

Last edited:
I plugged this tactic into a long term save I recently started with weston super mare just to have a look at it. I played four matches with it as a brief test and have to say I'm very impressed. Three wins and a draw with only two goals conceded and eight scored. However, I just wanted to let you know that in your opening post, you seem to imply that the picture of the tactic is not correct and that the actual download is correct i.e. three cds instead of two cd + one bpd and am on support instead of attack. But when I downloaded the tactic it was exactly as the picture showed. I took the liberty of changing the bpd to cd and am role to support. Otherwise good work.

Oh ok,I've changed the file now....thanks for pointing it out
Yep Central CD is same settings as other two just on cover and AMC on support.
Let me know how you get on

Last edited:
Hi.
Just have a question... Playing with FC København in Denmark, and its going okay. Im number 1, but i think defence is not so good... Anyway you can adjust that??? They maximum get 6.6-6.7 after every match, thats not so good i think...

Hi.
Just have a question... Playing with FC København in Denmark, and its going okay. Im number 1, but i think defence is not so good... Anyway you can adjust that??? They maximum get 6.6-6.7 after every match, thats not so good i think...

I guess you're winning if you are top so I wouldn't worry about the ratings unless you are losing and conceeding a lot.

How are people getting on with this,there's been a lot of downloads