Will definitely be interesting to see Everton in the Champions League! Some good transfers too so far :) great job mate keep it up :)

yeah heres hoping I can do a job! tough ask though but only expected to get to groups so if I can do that I'm fine.

2020 COMES TO AN END

View attachment 140782

View attachment 140795

A great opportunity came my way as struggling 9th place Arsenal wanted to speak to me regarding there vacant position, Although it is tempting I declined as I have a contract at Everton and I will remain loyal to the club who gave me a chance & I am now starting to build my own squad and get the team exactly the way I want it whilst being successful and I'm looking forward to continue doing what I'm doing at this great club.

View attachment 140794 View attachment 140793

Unfortunately our time in Europe is up already! We managed to get to the group stages which was great and were handed a tough draw with Barcelona, AC Milan & Anderlecht. We started off well and looked like we could progress although Barcelona dented our confidence and our dreams were shattered and we finished bottom of the group on 4 points.

View attachment 140792

A shambolic display although we did change alot of players and Palace who knocked us out are now in the Semi Final after beating Man United.

View attachment 140790

Our draw for the FA Cup is a tough one meaning we could falter on the expectations of the 6th round by going out in the 3rd as we play Man United, Although the tie is at home so I expect us to win that match!

View attachment 140788 View attachment 140789

So two league defeats at the beginning to Stoke & Chelsea means we are sitting top of the league at the end of the year ! Who the **** would have thought that ? I am absolutely delighted although some of the big guns are started to perform now although United, Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs seem to be struggling, Hopefully we can mantain the same form next year and push for a title fight at least.

View attachment 140787 View attachment 140786

Fekir is a player I've been chasing since being at Celta and I finally have my man when I need him, My strikers haven't been scoring as much as I'd hoped except Dembele whos attracting alot of interest so hopefully Fekir can help him out. Lincoln is another great buy and on the cheap which will prove to be a massive profit if he sells on or performs regardless its a bargain for us!! Hopefully he can adapt as I believe he can become a superstar.

I signed these two before the window that's why I have announced them, I will be looking to remove some players so when the window closes I will post a screenshot of the remaining transfers if there is any.​

have completed another season but started a new job so not sure when update will be up ! and how much play time i'll have now but ill do my best

Chapter 3.2 - The Premiership needs change.

View attachment 139968

View attachment 139967

So Arsenal came calling however due to respect of Everton for giving me a job in the first place and bringing me to England I turned down the Interview and stayed loyal at least until the end of the season before I assess my options although I still have time on my contract.

View attachment 139965

So this was a disappointment after beating United (I did actually get to the 6th round but my laptop cut off and I lost my progress) So eventually meeting Liverpool we badly lost our discipline and within 38 minutes we had 2 red cards which left us struggling and Liverpool took full advantage! Horrible way to go out.

View attachment 139964

A mixed second half of the season as we performed well although dropped alot of points and also noticably failed to defeat any of the big clubs when it mattered the most which ultimately lost us the league title in my opinion.

View attachment 139963

So after a long and hard season and near the end with 6 games to go Newcasle where like 8 points clear, I managed to get down to the second last game of the season and be within 5 points of them. Their final game was against Arsenal who could only manage a 2-2 draw after leading both times and unable to hold on Newcastle took the league title hitting us hard and we lost later that day to Swansea before hammering Newcastle on the final day however the defeat to Swansea saw us drop behind Man City also who came out of nowhere.

I must be the most Successful yet Unsuccessful manager with small clubs as I have managed to perform superb with them but win 0 trophys and take them to almost winning the league and failing, This was our best chance with all the big teams being out of the picture and we managed to flop! Same with Celta when Barca & Madrid where out the picture we flopped and the following season finished 3rd behind the two giants.

View attachment 139962 View attachment 139961 View attachment 139960

View attachment 139959 View attachment 139958

Some good awards in there for some of my players, The team of the year is a shock as I expected more Newcastle players to be in it considering they won the league! but owell.

View attachment 139957

This will be interest as it is a tough one to turn down, Do I remain loyal to them & Celta by not joining another spanish team or do I join one of the biggest clubs in the planet should I get an interview and offered the job! Big decisions to come, Do I want trophys or just do well with small clubs but not win anything ?

Been working like crazy so haven't even played this save! hopefully can get back to it.

SEASON 2021/2022

View attachment 137158

Ok I haven't got the time to do proper updates or anything however I have finished the season finally! My first trophies as a manager come in this season thanks to Everton.

I almost left the club and would have if Roma offered me the job but they went with Blanc, (Thankfully) So we had a takeover near the end of the season and no investment was made, no threats to my job & they have put in place to improve the training facilities without taking out a loan WOOOHOOO.

Here goesss.....

View attachment 137157

My first ever trophy as a manager, The worst one but a trophy none the less & could say I had a tricky run in with majority Prem teams.

View attachment 137156

Disappointment as my bogey team ARSENAL knock me out after ruining my 18 game unbeaten streak, Could have had a possible treble had I won this.

View attachment 137155 View attachment 137154 View attachment 137153

View attachment 137151

A fantastic season as we stormed the league giving me my best trophy yet! & to top it off we officially won it at Anfield beating Liverpool (SORRY LFCMARSHALL)

View attachment 137150

View attachment 137148

Absolute devastation!!! Thought we had secured penaltys at least with Dembeles equaliser but the star man Dybala secured it with the last kick of the ball. GUTTED but a great run and so proud to have gotten this far.

View attachment 137147