The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will1981

Reaction score
How far can you take the newly formed FM-Base team

You will start the challenge in the Blue Square South (England)

You start with a transfer budget of £472,000,000 and a wage budget of £5,000,000

You also start off with a reputation of 10,000 and state of the art training and youth facilities.

However you only start off with a 1,000 all seater stadium so you will have to upgrade this in the future.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6196

Instructions
Download - Save to - documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012/editer data - start a new game and select FM Base Money Bags Challenge - then select English league's down to Blue Square Bet North/South - and finally select manager past experience as automatic (Sunday League Footballer).

Last edited:
I'll give it a go later, do they accept your offer to build a new stadium right away?
Also I take it they have a sugar daddy?

If I was to give this a go would it count towards the English hero achievement?[h=5]
[/h]
'You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in England'

Thanks.

Just starting this now, will post my updates.

Im prob going to build a small team to get through the BS and same cash along the way.

made some kits to go with this challenge. feel free to use them if you want to.

Just starting this now, will post my updates.

Im prob going to build a small team to get through the BS and same cash along the way.

I would imagine so, yeah.

how to make this file work in the game??whre is the folder to import that file?

do you have to create an editor data folder and if so, once its in there what do you do?

Yeah, you need to create the folder if it's not already there. After that, you just start up the game. After that when you try and start a new game, there should be a little tick box in the bottom right hand corner of the pop-up box (see picture attached).

If this is your only new data file, you should be good to go, otherwise tick change and it will let you select which files you want to use when you start your new game.

View attachment 216177

ill start it now... will post an update with my first season team in the morning :)

Hmmm, this is very easy, I've got a team that could win the Championship :|

Hmmm, this is very easy, I've got a team that could win the Championship :|

I was just thinking the same thing

I've tried to buy mostly young so they'll see me through all the leagues, but the players you can sign are far too good

Did I read that it's Rep 10,000 and cash £472mil? If so does that not mean you can buy anyone? I Have to point out that unless I'm missing something this doesn't seem to be a 'challenge' as such lol, just a case of beating teams less advantaged than you for a few seasons?

Still, would be good if you wanted to build a dream team I guess.:)

Maybe to make it more of challenge add in a rule like you can only sign players from the elague your in, only british players, only european players etc?

having a problem getting this to work, i've put the file in the editor data folder but whenever i try starting a new game with it active, i get an error message and it becomes unavailable for me to use, any ideas how to sort this, i was thinking it might be because the file is an XML and the other files in my editor data folder are all DBC, but im sure I never had this problem in FM11.

Status
Not open for further replies.