The Fm-Base Official Classic Quote thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
Bodell once said he would bet something that Derby would be in a better spot than Leeds in the end of the season...

5th - Leeds United 36 games 60 points
19th - Derby County 36 games 40 points

Hmmmmmmm

edit: soz i dont have the quote :P

Thought this was a decent one, seen it just:

Could you create Jon Toral-Harper for Arsenal mate? Possibly a -9 PA? Never actually seen him play so I couldn't say :P

How can I quote something from another thread so I can post it in this thread?

explain to me why? we have a better squad than both arsenal + liverpool, carnt say really about man city with there money 2moro they could go out and spend 250 million on messi, david moyes has came out and said as well as the players where going for the title this season. i believe 3rd will be the lowest we will get this season with the highest being 1st. lets compair with arsenal:

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

Goalkeepers = (Howard) : Almunia = WINNER EVERTON

Defence = (Neville - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines) : Sagna - Vermaelen - Koscielny - Clichy = WINNER EVERTON

Midfield = Pienaar - (Arteta - Cahill - Fellaini - Bilyaletidinov - Rodwell) : Song - Arshavin -Fabregas - Diaby - Nasri - Denilson = WINNER EVERTON "Arteta v Fabregas imo i wouldint swap arteta for him anyday but Fabregas has a bigger profile thats the only reason others may rate him higher. arteta has proven season after season hes the best spanish player in the premiership."

Forwards = (Saha - Beckford - Yakubu - Anichebe - Gueye) : RVP - Walcott - Bendtner - Chamakh - Vela = WINNER Hard one if saha didint have the injurys he had everton would win hands down hes world class when fit, bit im a big fan of RVP, but beckford already scored 3 goals for us in preseason and yak is a 20 goal a season striker when fit anichebe is the best attacking nigerian and Gueye is the future saha but with out the injurys. i would have to give this a DRAW or maybe just Arsenal due to RVP.

listen.... think what you like everton for the 1st 14 games of last season was fielding half of the team with reserves we where putting 15/16 year olds on the bench for derbys and games against the "big 4" the last 24 games when we had nearly all are team back we only lost 2, one 2 liverpool where we deserved 2 win we had 2 disaloud goals... and another against spurs where 1st half they where muc better but 2nd half we where world class.... had the season started 1st december 2009 we would have finnished 2nd in the league 1 point behind man united and 1 ahead of chelsea.

atm we have 0 injurys !!!! 1st time in around 10 years!!! and if your seriously saying everton havint got the squad / manager to win the league your blind. barca + inter milan want are players and ooo who else? arsenal have been reported for wanting around 5 of are players already this summer and bidded on one.

we will see at the end of the season where everyone finnishs but i do believe everton will be challenging for the title as i also believe arsenal will with or with out fabregas

From the start of the season saying that Everton would be title contenders.

Any comment that owns an ignorant Man Utd fan.

So much for Quote of the Week, some of these beaut's are going back months.

Posted mere moments ago..

Harry, Harry, what's with your face?
Harry, Harry, I'm writing this on FM-Base
Well done last night, you're through again
To Arsenal fans you are a pain.

They're getting worried that the tides are turning
Your face looks like it's been burning
Anyway, i'll stop insulting before you call me a *bleep*
Does Gareth Bale still like ******** sheep?

Absolutely legendary.

We'll I made a few quotes on the Football League Thread [Generally after every win we had] about Argyle and a playoff push.. :S

Yeah, they can go back years even :) its not really a competition, just a collection of Lols :) will edit the thread name now :)

Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!

on the LFCMarshall Update thread

Didn't expect that. Pretty good choice as he'll dominate the Championship IMO.

Right club and right level for him should do well for Boro

I'm gutted for sure, Kris Boyd is the best player for Gers in my opinion however if I were a Boro fan I would be delighted!

to be honest i thought he would come here, but then blackburn and that got involved i thought we had no chance :( but oh well :D:D

so now the two best ex-SPL strikers are at boro

Mcdonald and Boyd

If you don't go up this year, it will be a disgrace. XD

'Boro should do well next year, got a really good team, I can see them winning the league IMO

He's going to murder the Championship. What a signing!

Great signing for Boro, didn't think he would come considering Newcastle, Birmingham and Blackburn also wanted him, so well done to Strachan.

Boyd and McDonald are the best strike force in the Championship on paper, hopefully they will be on grass too. Just need some wingers in now to supply them.

Just a few from the first page of the Boyd to Boro thread, how wrong everyone was about the lazy **** :).

Back