The FM Challenge Premier League!Sign Up NOW!

i will join but i sorta dont get it

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

i will start now if i can join

Starting now :D

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Btw for relegation I think it should be like -100 or something rather than 0 :p

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

And what about a certain amount of saves aswell mate ?
Good Good snd al make it -100 for relegation
saves=10 max k and could you also post a screenie of the saves cheers

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

i will join but i sorta dont get it

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

i will start now if i can join
good how do u not gettit

That's not a very exciting first challenge.

So far I have started of very poorly Losing my first to games of the season! to Birmingham and Bolton, Hopefully my team will pick up on this soon.

So far I have started of very poorly Losing my first to games of the season! to Birmingham and Bolton, Hopefully my team will pick up on this soon.
ooo GL theres still time
if i was playing i would try and win cups and avoid relegation then u would get lots of points
thats that i would do
how have u bought-sold

I never sold anyone, Let a few out on loan,
Brought in: Michael Ball, Enzo Marcesca, Keith Fahey and Kiko Macheda. Was chasing a few others but wasn't getting the funds they wanted for wages.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

And just brought in George Boyd aswell.

i won at wigan 1-0 away first game then got beat 2-0 by arsenal at emirates the won 5-0 at home to oldham :p

Well I have had the worse start ever, Losing 2-1 to gillingham in the cup! is not a good wya to start this challenge. I really need to pick it up or im going to get sacked XD what am I doing wrong !

my first game was bolton too :D

also i did really well (in my opinion) in friendlies and i scored first in the match against bolton but then lost 3-1 now i'm in the middle of the second match

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

it is also difficult becasue it says i am favourites when i am against sunderland and bolton so i am expected to win but how can i??

Well I have had the worse start ever, Losing 2-1 to gillingham in the cup! is not a good wya to start this challenge. I really need to pick it up or im going to get sacked XD what am I doing wrong !

what tactics you using mate ?

MY TEAM:

4-4-2

GK - Richard Kingson
DR - Rafael (loan)
DC - Ashley Williams
DC - Dekel Keinan/Ian Evatt
DL - Kleber
MR -Elliot Grandin
MC - Ludovic Sylvestre
MC - Charlie Adam
ML- Barry Bannan/Filip Djuricic
ST - Vaclav Kadlec
ST - DJ Campbell

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

also can someone tell me the best role for these players?

MY TEAM:

4-4-2

GK - Richard Kingson
DR - Rafael (loan)
DC - Ashley Williams
DC - Dekel Keinan/Ian Evatt
DL - Kleber
MR -Elliot Grandin
MC - Ludovic Sylvestre
MC - Charlie Adam
ML- Barry Bannan/Filip Djuricic
ST - Vaclav Kadlec
ST - DJ Campbell

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

also can someone tell me the best role for these players?

Nice , this is my team 4-2-3-1

Carini

Walker (loan)
Cathcart
Verkhovtsov
Crainey

Vaughan
Maresca

Grandin
Adam
Campbell/Varney

koller/ Griffiths

and are i can if you tell me how your playing ie : counter , attacking ?

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Started off with a 4-3-1-2 now im playing a 4-2-3-1

im playing 4 - 2 - 3 -1 and going good whats your team ?

Team that just got my first win over sunderland 2-0 :D

Gk: Kingson

Def: Eardley Evatt Cathcart(basham) Ball

CM: Vaughan, Fahey(Enzo Marcesca)

AM: (L)Boyd (C) Adam (R) Grandin

Str: so far best one is Harewood. have macheda also.

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh......... drawing 2-2 with sunderland then it's 3 mins added time at the end and they score in the 95' min :mad:

Team that just got my first win over sunderland 2-0 :D

Gk: Kingson

Def: Eardley Evatt Cathcart(basham) Ball

CM: Vaughan, Fahey(Enzo Marcesca)

AM: (L)Boyd (C) Adam (R) Grandin

Str: so far best one is Harewood. have macheda also.

nice at home to sunderland ?