The FM World Challenge Series

Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Points
0
THE FM WORLD CHALLENGE SERIES​

In this challenge I will make up a challenge for a national or a club team.I will award points for wins and completion of challenges plus other little things.​

HOW IT WILL WORK
As soon as i get enough players i will set you a challenge and the best 6 or whatever will for the Premier Division and the others will form the First Division.If there are more i will form a Second Division.​

THE POINTS SYSTEM​

Here is the points system
  • 250 points will be awarded for the completion of challenges​
  • 3 point will be awarded for a win​
  • 1 point will be awarded for a lose​
  • I will set other points with the challenges​
Please join!

CURRENT COMPETITORS
kenrry10
​
 
Last edited:
if 1 point is awarded for a loss and a win, wont everyone end up on the same points?

you know you do open a ridiculous amount of pointless threads
 
Back
Top