'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
referring to yourself in the third person. very nice.

Wheeeyyy. enjoyin this haha

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

you do start alot but luckily most of them are good quality so... lots follow

And The Winner Is.......

''It was close but 19-11-08 pips JP to the post taking the FmBase award for biggest obsession, with his pure love :wub: for an average player, no-one would deny them two a room. They are simply made for each other''

1447152076-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-united-v-arsenal-old-trafford.jpg

This is what Anderson had to say:

So Anderson, have you heard about this guy 19-11-08? :
''Quem quer que este indivíduo é, mim ama-o para trás, mim espera encontrá-lo um dia''

Next Award Soon

This is what Anderson said for you english people

*whoever this guy is , i love him back, i hope to meet him one day

nice.(K)

i'm happy to get the award so i'll ignore the average comment.

Sorry to moan but JP is just doing his job as a Super Mod. Helping Sean,Lee and I when we are not online.

personally the guy is doing a great job and Doesn't deserve the slagings.

o ryt sorryy. dint think it was tht bad so now im just 5 points frm being band for saying 1 shirt word which is translated to three words.

Last edited:
Sorry to moan but JP is just doing his job as a Super Mod. Helping Sean,Lee and I when we are not online.

personally the guy is doing a great job and Doesn't deserve the slagings.
Cheers Kris,im touched,i love you too. lol

Without being Bias towards my fellow sexy staff member but the posts he quoted were hardly valuable contributions to the thread nor Conversations flowing within the thread.

okay lads lets not take any spamming accusations personally, this thread was made for a laugh, lets try not to start arguing :D XD

hardly spam.

i absolutely agree.

Please read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

Taking particular note of;

"Spam posts may contain anything from a single link, to dozens of links. Text content is minimal, usually innocuous and unrelated to the forum's topic, or in a very old thread that is revived by the spammer solely for the purpose of spamming links."
this.

and away from the actual meanings of spam, please again see the forum rules and then come back to this thread and decide whether those posts go against those rules or not.

Thanks. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back