The Football Accumulator Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 10K

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
For those who don't know what this is it's a type of betting. You make more than 1 prediction and the odds of the bets are multiplied together. All your bets must be correct to get the payback. In general you get better odds but there's more risk so generally more fun <)
Wanted to know if many of you have tried it?

Gamble Aware

Yeah always do at the weekend's and the odd time if there were mid week games on, but not got no luck recently :(.

have gave it a go in the past, but always have one match that lets me down

I did one a few weeks ago and got 3/5 games right :S
This weekend iv gone crazy :P

Newcastle WIN
Lyon WIN
Valencia WIN
Porto WIN
Mallorca vs Barca DRAW XD
Everton WIN
FC Utrecht WIN (don't ask)

my £3 bet pays £370

I just have a couple of quid on the weekends, don't expect to well on them just gives me more of an interest on the football.

Wolves let me down for £400 a few weeks a go and I haven't won a penny this season.

Always put a few quid on. Last two weeks i have been let down by sides holding a 2 goal lead Everton and Dundee Utd :'(

Aww :'(
My mate wins bout £20 every other weekend. He just bets on the easy games, too boring for me :P

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:53 AM ----------

Lost my bet because of Wolves hanging on for the draw :@ Valencia losing atm aswell which makes me feel a bit better :P

I had an easy one on today but it depended on a fair few results-got all them right (inc Brum-****) but ****** Real Betis (3rd) lost at home to Girona (10th) in the adelante. 2 quid wuda won me 65 which would have been nice. Bastards.

used to do accumilators but go in betfred and play the goals galore much easier to play

Everyone in my college class does this.. I would but I'd never win >.<

most i have won was in the euro2008 i put 2 quid on spain to win the tournement and david villa top scorer i got 120 quid back happy days haha. but i did win 200 on the grand national last year backing the 100-1 shot 2 quid on that.

Yeah, I have fun with them every now and then.
I like picking a combination of games from all the leagues (even the J League), and putting €1 on about 25 matches.
It gives the weekend a bit of an edge.

A better earner is a Canadian* bet though. I have won a few grand with those.
I just pick a few first to score selections.

*A Canadian (sometimes known as a Super Yankee) consists of 26 bets involving 5 selections in different events, i.e. 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds plus 1 five-fold. A minimum of 2 of your selections must be successful to get a return.

use the prediction thing on this website. It's free and fun and it's fine for people under the age of 18 :'(

Yeah, I have fun with them every now and then.
I like picking a combination of games from all the leagues (even the J League), and putting €1 on about 25 matches.
It gives the weekend a bit of an edge.

A better earner is a Canadian* bet though. I have won a few grand with those.
I just pick a few first to score selections.

*A Canadian (sometimes known as a Super Yankee) consists of 26 bets involving 5 selections in different events, i.e. 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds plus 1 five-fold. A minimum of 2 of your selections must be successful to get a return.

If you want to consistently make money from gambling, you should stay away from accumulators and multiples.

If you want to consistently make money from gambling, you should stay away from accumulators and multiples.

I would never get any work done if I was always winning :D
I will stick to the odd weekend's €15 yankee ;)

Yeah accumulators are just a bit more exciting but not as rewarding in most cases :'(

England win vs Slovenia
Argentina win vs Nigeria
Holland win vs Japan
Italy win vs New Zealand
Brazil win vs Ivory Coast
Portugal win vs North Korea
USA win vs Algeria
Spain win vs Chile

£5 bet pays £93.43

That is my world cup accumulator :P

England win vs Slovenia
Argentina win vs Nigeria