The Football Image Thread

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello, FM-Base

I'm rarely on here these days, so wasn't sure if there was a thread already like this, but Mike gave me the green light to make it anyway.

I now have access to the same images which get uploaded to GettyImages, but a) they don't have the watermarks on them. And b) I don't have to pay for them, so maybe once/twice a week I'll try upload some of the best images I come across from the weeks football.

Or, if you have a request for images of a player/club, feel free to mention it and I'll see what I can do.

View attachment 279131View attachment 279132View attachment 279133View attachment 279134View attachment 279135View attachment 279136View attachment 279137View attachment 279138View attachment 279139View attachment 279140

Just a few from today's Poland v England game, to start the thread off.

Hey Danny, quick question. What kind of licensing do you have with Getty? Are they royalty free or rights managed or something?
Would love to know more on how you access them as am interested in internet copyright matters?

Hey Danny, quick question. What kind of licensing do you have with Getty? Are they royalty free or rights managed or something?
Would love to know more on how you access them as am interested in internet copyright matters?

They're not from Getty :)

I'll be free later this evening (waiting for the FM13 BETA) so if you have any request's for players/club images, let me know and I'll try find you them.

Will you be able to get hold of images already on getty, or is it just for future pics? I have had trouble in the past when looking for images of former legends (when making face packs), so any access to those would be useful in the future. Cheers

Will you be able to get hold of images already on getty, or is it just for future pics? I have had trouble in the past when looking for images of former legends (when making face packs), so any access to those would be useful in the future. Cheers

From what I can tell, I have access to everything on Getty, if you give me a list of players you want images of, I'll do my best to track some down for you.

From what I can tell, I have access to everything on Getty, if you give me a list of players you want images of, I'll do my best to track some down for you.

I can't really remember what I've needed in the past and think I just got by with worse images, but I'll let you know if any come up in the future. Cheers bud

2251955.jpg