jamesenty

Reaction score
The Football Manager Documentary is on tv channels in other countries tonight has anyone got a live stream for it as not on near me ?

Have to say... I was pleasantly surprised by the documentary and its amazing how a simulation ame is actually used by football teams as a legitimate method of scouting or atleast to give a team an idea of a players potential etc... Can't wait for the q and a to start... Eagerly waiting at Aberdeen Vue Cinema

Was very good imo! Really surprising how many Footballers/Musicians ETC play the game. And how Managers use it IRL when scouting for players.

Have to say... I was pleasantly surprised by the documentary and its amazing how a simulation ame is actually used by football teams as a legitimate method of scouting or atleast to give a team an idea of a players potential etc... Can't wait for the q and a to start... Eagerly waiting at Aberdeen Vue Cinema

Me and Stonecold were there too!!

We'll have to meet up at some point!! I've just moved to Aberdeen and I'm ashamed to say it but I went to the documentary on my own! PM me

If I am totally honest I think you were sitting right in front of us. We were in row J and I seen someone go on FM base on their phone as I was staring into the abyss getting lost in the classical music before the feature started and i noticed your name on the screen!!!

If I am totally honest I think you were sitting right in front of us. We were in row J and I seen someone go on FM base on their phone as I was staring into the abyss getting lost in the classical music before the feature started and i noticed your name on the screen!!!
Yeah that would have been me i was a row behind the premium seats