The Football Manger 2011 Confirmed Transfer Thread

SwineFluGotYou

Hi There
Reaction score
Hi im guessing everyones wondering whats this about. Basically its about whos signed for who on your fm game. I thought it would be a bit of fun to do this. I will post up a few when I manage to get on Fm.

Hazard
Hulk
Wickham
and about 5 other people always sign for man city now :/

FM Transfers are so unrealistic as are wages... i wish they could change that in fm12

Some decent signings for City. Wickham and Hulk never go to City on mine. Wickham plays out until the end of his contract and the goes to Liverpool and Hulk stays with Porto.

tim krul goes to man city on mine
liam ridgewell to fulham

I've only just started a new game really but the biggest deals so far has been Bryan Ruiz (Twente) to Inter, Brede Hangeland to Chelsea & Tranquillo Barnetta to Man City. (All were £13.5m)

Real Madrid always spends it's entire transfer budget on regens >_> (oh and Lukaku)

City get's Paulo Henrique (unless i beat them to it)

Palermo becomes best team in italy through good signing's and not selling star players.

Those are the constant's for my games.

Also Neymar stays in Brazil unless i get him.

Some decent signings for City. Wickham and Hulk never go to City on mine. Wickham plays out until the end of his contract and the goes to Liverpool and Hulk stays with Porto.

thats because im using my update where wickham is better and man city have more money also hulk is slightly better and can play more positions...

Just does my head in

also park ji sung is always on transfer list no matter what i do GRRR

Hazard

FM Transfers are so unrealistic as are wages... i wish they could change that in fm12

On my game Hodgson always signs **** players for Liverpool for big fees and wages...no suprises there.
Chelsea always sign Brede Hangeland and City always get Barnetta...

Agree with the Ruiz to Man City above, and Gervinho goes there on mine as well.

As for Liverpool, I agree stafford, he normally buys random Colombians. :D

Lukaku always seems to go to Real Madrid. Impossible to sign him unless you are City as his price gets inflated.

Also Chelsea ALWAYS buy Neymar right away. Guess it's a much better signing than in FM10 when they would always buy the flop Landon Donovan :D