Saddlers4life

Reaction score
everton_logo_crest_xsmall.jpg

Everton Fc have today announced Former Barcelona Manager Frank Rijkaard has long time replacement of David Moyes. The 48 year old Manager is one of the best in Europe and were delighted we have got him on board this season said the chairmen.

article-0-0617F6790000044D-603_468x308.jpg

He said today at the press conference ' Its a dream come true to manage in the premier league , Everton is a great club with great history and i want to be part of the history'. The chairmen has my backing when it comes to transfers at the club , I know we haven't got the resources like most teams in the Premiership but i think the squad we have here is capable of greats things if we bring new dynamic players into the team'.​

Sun-logo.gif

Van Wolfswinkel joins Everton​

Ricky-van-Wolfswinkel.jpg

Everton announced that Ricky Van Wolfwinkel has joined for 4.9 million from FC Utrecht. The young holland international is Rijkaards first signing this season.​

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

frank-rijkaard-football-news.jpg

Talent search is going global​

New everton manager Frank Rijkaard is on the hunt for new fresh talent. The Dutchmen has sent scouts to country's like Romania and Angola to find new hidden gems to push Everton into a new era. ' Where looking for new hot talents to join Everton so we can build them up to be premiership standard players, its exciting and dare i say it very cheap way of building up a competitive squad.

Turner and Yakubu move on​

iain%20turner_633568221872656250.jpg
aiyegbeni_yakubu.jpg

Everton have announced Goalkeeper Ian Turner has joined Celtic for a fee of 550K on a 3 year deal , And Yakubu has joined QPR for a fee of 3.6 Million pounds. We wish them the best of luck in future.​

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

everton_logo_crest_xsmall.jpg

3 join Toffees Revolution​

Everton Fc have announced the signings of Aleksandar Dragovic from Austria Wein for 3.7 million pounds , Striker Bogdan Stancu from Steaua for 1.4 million pound and defender Costin Lazar for 950k. The three were announced to the footballing world today with people questioning if there good enough for the premiership.

Dragovic - ' Im delighted to have signed with Everton , ive always wanted to play in the premiership and its going to be a great experience'.

926185_w2.jpg

Stancu -' Its going to be a great challenge for me personally Everton have a brilliant strikeforce and i cant wait to be part of it'.

22_stancu-tifetz-vc.jpg

Lazar - ' This is the highlight of my career im so excited to start playing'.​

an_4174costin_lazar.jpg

Last edited: