The FREDDY ADU Show

depends with what team, the team he's with just now or in a top team in england, spain, italy. watch out @ the world cup for him, then we'll see how good he is if he's playing

If he even goes to the World Cup.

boozad said:
Like I said previously, watch him in a full game and you'll see him stand out from the crowd. Hes definitely got massive potential
yeah sure, i'm only judging from that video, if i saw him in a full match like you i would probably have a different opinion.

Didn't Bruce Arena say he was not going to take him because Adu had to worry about getting into the DC first team before worrying about the national team.

I saw him play before in a USA U17's game. Can't remember a thing about it though. :D

Craven said:
Didn't Bruce Arena say he was not going to take him because Adu had to worry about getting into the DC first team before worrying about the national team.

why r people talking about him so highly when he can't get into, what i imagine is, an average side

Adu isnt even going to the world cup, he is struggling to get into the d.c team and no wonder because he continues to complain about his game time. You cannot make a decision about his talent until you see him in a top league, no doubt he has pace and a wiked left shot but could you imagine him against experienced players in euroupe and in the champions league! he would get knocked about and dispossesed quite easily in my opinion and just remember the pace of the MLS is ridiculously slow there is no pace to it at all so obviously he is going to shine over there!

Ive seen a couple compilations of him and his good but nothing to celebrate i suppose there is plenty of talent better than him around the world. His strength is remarkable and technique is good but i think the MLS makes him look better than wat he is. Plus he hasn't got much game time probably because he aint good enough. Who would want to keep their "wonderkid" from playing and developing on the field?

Both u bellends stop spamming ^

I cant wait to see him come to europe and play. I dotn understand why he doesnt start for DC if hes scoring goals like that, he must just be really pooh and then turn it on.