The Free Players Thread

Van De Vaart is a very good rotational player for R. Madrid. I didn't notice he was available when I took over at Real but he's young and has very good stats.

Van der Vaart was a wonder signing in FM08. you could get him for about 14.5 million euros and was better than players like Lampard. He's young and really, really good. I think his fm08 rating was justified with his amazing performance IRL at euro 2008.

He's a great player.

I havent posted for a while since stating this thread but I can give an update on the free players I signed for Ajax. Im in my second season and about to clinch the title for a secon season.

Juan Pablo Angel - has been in top form for 2 seasons -scores almost every appearance - the best freebie I have had so far on the game. At 34 in the second season I will let him leave on a free but great job done !!

Eduardo Costa - great stats and they started getting higher when I played him however..... couldnt settle in the area and was a disruptive influence in the dressing room - I had to reluctantly ship him out on loan with a view to a permanent move, got £1.9 mill which was ok for a free transfer.

Landon Donovan - did not really play him much as i couldnt work out if he was a striker or amc/fc - didnt score in 7 games, I happend to sign Kerrison and ended up shipping him out on loan.

Ray Van Der Burg - he is now 33 in my second season and has kept all his stats. Can play anywhere on the left, but used him as a fullback - quallity for the Dutch league and Uefa cup. I have other players coming through now so same as Angel ill allow him to go at the end of my second season.

STEKELNBURG of Ajax is a quality keeper folks, just to let you know.

I signed Celestine Babayaro straight away for Sheff Wed in the Championship, it siad that he would unsettle the squad and he's been fantastic. Just coming to the end of the first season and he's averaging over 7.4 and has scored 4 goals, not bad for a left back. Decent signing at that level.

hi buddy, i bought the gane and i cant view the 3d stuff do i need to download anything for it or something

eduardo costa and hatem trabelsi have done well for my werder bremen side

Ugur Yildirim AM R/FC Had him with leeds, became champion and he was player f the year!

Rene Mihelic

Try Rene mihelic, he has capability to turn a WONDER KID :wub:(H)

what position, age and nationality is he please mate

ive started a new game with spurs and i have only used the data editor to put luca toni in there, but for some reason cristiano ronaldo is a free agent, he does accept my 80k per week contracts but the board wont pass him through cause he fails the medical as he's injured but yeah i dont know why he is a freebie lol, its like a glitch or something

I signed Brazillian striker Adriano form Inter for only £9m for Spurs. Was shocked when he actually came to the club and he been a total legend banging in the goals.

Also got Lassana Diarra from Portsmouth for £10m and he's been fantastic. Only 23 years old as well.

I signed Landon Donovan for Middlesbrough and he's easily been one of my best 3 players.

Signed him in January 2009 and sold him in January 2010 for £9m to Valencia

if you get to the second season you can snap leo franco up on a free

yh i got edgar david for free at start of 1st season but
lots of peeps go for him so 2 be certainn of getting him u need high wages but
he is quality... but a little slow for my likeing but worth almost every penny

hi buddy, i bought the gane and i cant view the 3d stuff do i need to download anything for it or something

i think it depends on what quality of graphics card you have?
also download the patch as i think i saw the patch lets some graphics cards work;)