The 'fu**ing **** that was lucky' Thread

Reaction score
Post in here examples of good luck/flukes that the cpu throw your way

Mine would be in an overly boring match against Spurs with my tired Chelsea team.

The match is 0-0 and my team hasn't played well atall after a congested fixture list at Christmas, but in the 97th minute the ref decides i should have a penalty :) only 5 mins of injury time were supposed to be played as well, the fans loved it!!!

Post your flukiest/luckiest moments!!

Post in here examples of good luck/flukes that the cpu throw your way

Mine would be in an overly boring match against Spurs with my tired Chelsea team.

The match is 0-0 and my team hasn't played well atall after a congested fixture list at Christmas, but in the 97th minute the ref decides i should have a penalty :) only 5 mins of injury time were supposed to be played as well, the fans loved it!!!

Post your flukiest/luckiest moments!!

Lucky ******

lol same, the worst is once when I plyed Burnley, had about 35 shots and 5 CCC and they scored in the 89th minute and dumped me out of the FA Cup in the 3rd Round, I was mighty ******

I signed a ghanian centre back who scored in 94th minute with a handball from a corner to book me into the final of the Portuguese BWIN Cup =D he was called Ishmael Ahmed or something, signed him for 14k from Randers fc

The game bugged once, and awarded me an away goals win in the CL, when the first leg was 2-1, and the second was 1-2. Was pretty pleased XD

8 days before the Champions League.

"Physio report on Marek Hamsik" (a key player)

"Out for 3 days"

"F*cking **** that was lucky"

Think my screenie says it all :D

i bet there was only sposed to be 2 mins of injury time aswell, og i love the ai on this game.

had a touch of weird luck and extreme bad luck now though, im unbeaten in the league after 27 games conceding just 6 goals CL is great got a 1-1 draw against Shalke in the knockouts away from home and then i face Preston in the FA Cup a week before the Carling Cup Final :)

sounds like a 5-0 win i hear you say but no i scrape a 2-0 win and leave with an injured Terry, Alex, Kalou, Cole, Mikel and Zhirkov decides he's gunna get poor morale and wants to leave because he feels the club isnt going anywhere (6) Great

Mine was when i vs spurs it was 0-0 and at the 94th mins eden hazard scored a 30 yard free kick

Don't know if it can still happen with fm11 but i was playing as Chelsea against ManU on fm10 once, 0-0 and the 90th minute. Essien shoots at goal from a distance, van der Sar catches the ball and then runs over the goal line with the ball in his hands. 1-0 for Chelsea (6)

in FM10, scoring twice in the last minute (90+9 with 4 minutes scheduled), with LA Galaxy against Puerto Rico Islanders in the cup. It was 1-0 down really early, and I was pulling my hair out, right before a lecture too :p

C.Ronaldo, Kaka and Higuan suspended and Xabi Alonso injured for the CL Finals where I was going to compete against them, just now