Sean Taylor

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if this is implemented on the game after the first season? I would check myself, but I don't like to rush through the seasons. And if so how much do you receive?

I hope it is implemented, my club needs moneyyyy! :$

After the first season finishes, you will get a message in your inbox announcing the new deal.

You are guaranteed £87m for every club, and £1.5m for each televised game, up from 600k or so.

It gives clubs like Swansea, Tottenham so much spending power as mid to higher teams table teams they can floor teams like Dortmund, Milan, and even Atletico within a few years - in FM this just guarantees English domination within 5 - 10 years from simulations up to 2040.

also a 75% increase in prize money, shouldnt take too long for the BPL to be the nr 1 competition again

Wicked! Glad it's realistic! I suppose it will make it more challenging if being another team in a different league though. Just hope it doesn't get boring, winning everything all the time in the future.

Money isn't a guarantee for continental success, just ask Man City...

Glad this was implemented. It will add to the competitiveness of the league. It's going to be even tougher now to win back-to-back titles.

It was implement in the final patch for FM15 ;)

With the amount of great players in FM database this year (just check the B-teams of the top 3 Portuguese clubs), this will make all teams very powerful, making them with he ability to buy all they want.

For the 1st time ever, i've started with 6 leagues and i think that after 3 or 4 years, all major players will be in Barca, Real MAdrid, PSG and EPL... well maybe Bayern.