The Future Of English International Football

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K

HarryinHD

Reaction score
Is, In my opinion, very very bright. With young lads like Jack Wilshere, Fabien Delph, Jay Spearing and Jonjo Shelvey coming through the ranks at such a young age and shining so early I think that the only way's up from here onwards.
What does everyone else think about this?
We've got the World Cup 2014 in the bag I think :D

I think players like Rodwell and Victor Moses are gonna do a good job for England. We definatly have a bright future i think. Wilsheres potential looks immense

yep,

only if the likes of the players listed develope really good expecially victor moses as went to watch palace play a couple of times and he looks a really impressive for the future only if the likes of man city stay away from him.

Yeah if the big clubs keep there hands off em ( Which i can't see really, Sturridge to Chelsea ) Then we got some real gems.

hopefully the poor lads dont get poached by the evils of Man City an Chelsea :P

I only found out shelvy was like 20 the other day on football manager when i was just randomly looking through teams. Am i the only 1 who thinks he looks way older? I was honestly shocked

I only found out shelvy was like 20 the other day on football manager when i was just randomly looking through teams. Am i the only 1 who thinks he looks way older? I was honestly shocked
I think the baldness makes him look distinctly older haha

i aint as optomistic as other people seem to be. undoubtedly wilshere will probably be class. but people rarely develop like you would expect. flattering to deceive.

i aint as optomistic as other people seem to be. undoubtedly wilshere will probably be class. but people rarely develop like you would expect. flattering to deceive.
But there are a few lads like Rooney and Walcott who have become what's been expected of them and I think with the new training facilities and advances in youth setups. the migority of players who look to have such massive potential will develop into big players.

But there are a few lads like Rooney and Walcott who have become what's been expected of them and I think with the new training facilities and advances in youth setups. the migority of players who look to have such massive potential will develop into big players.
yeah i guess.

also am i the only one a little underwhelmed about walcott. after that hattrick against croatia i thought he was gonna start being truly world class but it just didn't happen like that. i know he has had poor luck with injuries but i'm still underwhelmed by him.

i think h's been unlucky with injuries, i get ur point tho

yeah i guess.

also am i the only one a little underwhelmed about walcott. after that hattrick against croatia i thought he was gonna start being truly world class but it just didn't happen like that. i know he has had poor luck with injuries but i'm still underwhelmed by him.
He's still a kid really, I think young Theo has a few tricks up his sleeve still he just needs the chance to get out of this cycle of injuries and shine.

joe hart
kyle naughton jack rodwell nedum onuoha kieran gibbs
victor moses fabian delph jack wilshere adam johnson
theo walcott nathan delfouneso

future england team ;)

ahh you hear all this **** every time a world cup is coming up...I remember the golden generation and all the hopes you had for them....oh wait that didn't work out very well either did it

ALl those lads would walk into our national side NOW so i can't really say anything

It's just funny how you always big yourselfs up and it sets yourself up for a harder fall

ahh you hear all this **** every time a world cup is coming up...I remember the golden generation and all the hopes you had for them....oh wait that didn't work out very well either did it

ALl those lads would walk into our national side NOW so i can't really say anything

It's just funny how you always big yourselfs up and it sets yourself up for a harder fall
Scottish right? haha

Kieran Gibbs will be one of the best left backs in europe

he would get into any team outside the top four in the premiership already

Back