Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogg has signed Daniel Svensson a 16 year old Swedish Goalkeeper from Vasteras. This is Hogg's first signing.
attachment.php

Anyone got any ideas of who I could sign for a reasonable price.

Try and get Jonathan Cristaldo on loan from Velez, I got him for Doncaster and he scored loads. Best of luck mate.

No Problem, anything else just ask me or PM me ;)

Dundee Cup announced for 2nd August

Semi Finals- Dundee v Burnley
Cruz Azul v Shelbourne

All though a few more transfers are still to go through Hogg announces the Dundee cup which will be held at their new stadium Dundee Stadium which is shared with rivals Dundee United. The ground holds 64000 people.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Hogg has now completed all of his signings and has left the club with no funds for January.

Transfers In
0,,1004~6857427,00.jpg

Chris Basham - Loan with option to buy

amara-karba-bangoura_joueurfoot.jpg

Karba Bangoura - £1.3m

3273408574-soccer-pre-season-friendly-manchester-united-v-valencia-old-trafford.jpg

Ritchie de Laet - Loan with option to buy

1009marco_verratti.jpg

Marco Verratti - £1.5m

2897475263.jpg

Jonathan Cristaldo - £3.1m

C_67_article_2048751_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Chris Armstrong - £3.1m

15%20Miguel%20Comminges.jpg

Miguel Comminges - £130k

p664.jpg

Gylfi Einarsson - £50k

RuiMarques_561871.jpg

Rui Marques - £35k

0,,10433~3819784,00.jpg

Andy Whing - £55k

Hibernian-v-Rangers-Chris-Hogg-Kenny-Miller-p_1235280.jpg

Chris Hogg - £130k

I'm from Dundee, but i support United! In all seriousness why would there be a 64000 seater stadium in Dundee? The average attendance for both teams combined is about 10 or 11000. Thats half the population of Dundee!

How much money did you start with ??
Well done with the signings!

I'm from Dundee, but i support United! In all seriousness why would there be a 64000 seater stadium in Dundee? The average attendance for both teams combined is about 10 or 11000. Thats half the population of Dundee!

It's an edited db where I am trying to a make the Spl best in the world so I made big stadiums for teams who should get in the europa league

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

How much money did you start with ??
Well done with the signings!

I started with £11m and so did everyone else in the SPL

What is the average attendance with the huge stadium? ( I'm just wandering.)

August

Dundee had a poor start to the SPL with 2-1 loss to Motherwell and a 1-1 draw with Hearts but the result against Inverness made up for the poor results as we beat them 5-1.

Motherwell 2-1 Dundee: Steve Jennings (41 mins), John Sutton (74 mins) - Leigh Griffiths (55 mins)

Dundee 1-1 Hearts: Jonathan Cristaldo (28 mins) - David Templeton (44 mins)

Dundee 5-1 Inverness: Gary Harkins (9,83), Jonathan Cristaldo (33,73), Pat Clarke (69) - Richie Foran (pen 5)

Awards: Leigh Griffiths - Goal of the Month

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

September

September has been a great month for Jonathan Cristaldo.
Cristaldo won the Young Player of the Month for September. He scored 5 goals in 3 games.

Results:
Celtic 3-0 Dundee
Dundee 2-0 Dunfermline
St Mirren 1-5 Dundee
Dundee 3-1 Livingston

My save is corrupted so i will no longer be doing this story but I will start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.