I think that happening because before we start we know who we gonna buy or sell the strategy we 'll follow.

Right,FM 10 had something special,even without the new adds in FM 11...God i wounder what is that special thing...

Totally agree, I just can't get into FM11. Imo, you need lots of time to get the best out of FM and I reckon me buying it every year is a mistake! Perhaps from now on I should only buy the new FM's if I genuinely think I can no longer play a version.

FM10 ♥

Just take a break until you find yourself wanting to play it again. No point doing something you're not enjoying.

I´m waiting for the new patch and then I´ve decided to try to conquer Europe.
Starting in:
Holland - Eredivise
France - Ligue 1
Germany - Bundesliga
Italy - Serie A
Spain - La liga
England - Premier League

Trying to win all the leagues working my way from the bottom, might add some smaller leagues too.

I think sometimes when you play as the same club all the time it can get boring, I decided to do a Notts county save which I had never done before but really loved it, I choose the club purely based on coaching there and knowing the staff and players.

i have just started to make database of youngster of 14 and 15 year olds that are not on the game done over 100 so far got list over 500 i hope to release the db when 3rd patch comes out

Go on editor and release all players then start a new game thats quite a laugh really shakes the games up last time I did it Arsenal had Messi, Ronaldo, Reina, Ferdinand and that was it.

Untick the use real players when creating a new game? It would make it more of a challenge for ya as you dont know what players to go for.

I am still playing FM10 but thinking of upgrading although from the sounds of it people seem to be getting bored with FM11 more than they did with FM10?

Perhaps I will wait another season and buy FM12.

get the save that starts in 2030, and attempt to get a non league club up into the prem.

Or try and be an awful manager and absolutely destroy a rival team financially and on the pitch.

i'm currently in 2030 managing ghana :D

Just take a break from it for a few days/weeks, it will just be the fact that you find the game gets too predictable, just take a break from it and you'll be reet.

yeah same, games really boring now, cant find the motivation to start a game and go all the way!

Start in an unusual league, try and break the duopoly of the Ukrainian league or try to win the Europa or Champions League with a Danish team. Try managing in South America.

Managing in lower South American leagues... I have a save in Plaza Colonia, from the Uruguayan B division, and it is quite fun. I also have a Stjarnan save.

Set out to play a specific way; ie, playing silky football with a load of youngsters, or all out free-flowing attack with several creative and glair players maybe ? :)