The Game Is a Joke

• Thread starter Thread starter Stu7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i find that at any given time (usually in the last 10 mins) the opposition can just turn on the goals.

that and once a pass/cross has been made the ME has already assigned a player to receive the ball not acknowledging that there are defenders there aswell the ball seems to float through my players and right to theirs

the ball its self is completly wacked out at times, a pass seems to speed up and fly off the field

i have throwins that go 100m in the air and float into the box

the opposition in the lower leagues seem to be able to play like barcalona

i dont even want to go into how retarded goalkeeping is. even a sunday football GK knows not to roll the ball to the striker standing 2 ft from him while hes on the edge of the 18 yard box

im a very big fan of this game series and have been playing every year since i can remember at times spending alot of hours at a time on the game(steam says im around 5500 hours since 09 thats something like 57 days of the year playing and i find myself not being able to spend more than a couple of hours playing this version. now i dont mind losing one bit i take it on the chin every time and accept my tactics ect are at fault. But every game going from 3-1 3-0 up and in the last 10 mins they bang in 3,4 even 5 goals gets really annoying.. not to mention alot of them are 20 yard plus screamers. my players miss from the 6 yard box 80% of the time.

im am very much an unhappy customer when it comes to 2013.

Guys i agree that the new update brought more realistic injuries to the game but if you do such a huge change in the middle of the game witch people are used to unrealistic injuries you just can't change what people are used to i agree that it is needed but it would of been better if they waited to fm 14 then people would be more used to it get better at rotating and look more into there training if they expected people to just like this all of sudden change there MAD as i said they should of waited for fm 14 before chaining the injury rate.

The thing which is almost as frustrating as having 9 of 25 players injured is other people defending it saying its realistic! Mentalists! What club in any league right now has 9 injuries to its first team which includes about half of them out for over 6 weeks?

I gave up on the game when i was beating Liverpool (with Chelsea) 4-0 after 30 mins with Liverpool down to 10 men (Joe Allen sent off) and ended losing 5-4. Game is so unbalanced these days, on one hand its a lot harder and exaggerated especially with tactics etc it should come with a ******* Uefa A licence. But then there is an unrealistic side with the results like above and fans being frustrated with me for selling Benayoun lol. It is a shame because i spent most of my childhood playing CM and then onto FM but FM12 is where the problems personally for me started. The only bit of FM i have in my life these days is a FM11 save i have which i can only play when my brother is round as we started it together and are in the year 2035.

I gave up on the game when i was beating Liverpool (with Chelsea) 4-0 after 30 mins with Liverpool down to 10 men (Joe Allen sent off) and ended losing 5-4. Game is so unbalanced these days, on one hand its a lot harder and exaggerated especially with tactics etc it should come with a ******* Uefa A licence. But then there is an unrealistic side with the results like above and fans being frustrated with me for selling Benayoun lol. It is a shame because i spent most of my childhood playing CM and then onto FM but FM12 is where the problems personally for me started. The only bit of FM i have in my life these days is a FM11 save i have which i can only play when my brother is round as we started it together and are in the year 2035.

Not that unrealistic. If Bradford got to the league cup final on someone's FM beating Wigan, Arsenal and Villa in the process, alot of people would call it unrealistic and say that the game is ****...

i find that at any given time (usually in the last 10 mins) the opposition can just turn on the goals.

that and once a pass/cross has been made the ME has already assigned a player to receive the ball not acknowledging that there are defenders there aswell the ball seems to float through my players and right to theirs

the ball its self is completly wacked out at times, a pass seems to speed up and fly off the field

i have throwins that go 100m in the air and float into the box

the opposition in the lower leagues seem to be able to play like barcalona

i dont even want to go into how retarded goalkeeping is. even a sunday football GK knows not to roll the ball to the striker standing 2 ft from him while hes on the edge of the 18 yard box

im a very big fan of this game series and have been playing every year since i can remember at times spending alot of hours at a time on the game(steam says im around 5500 hours since 09 thats something like 57 days of the year playing and i find myself not being able to spend more than a couple of hours playing this version. now i dont mind losing one bit i take it on the chin every time and accept my tactics ect are at fault. But every game going from 3-1 3-0 up and in the last 10 mins they bang in 3,4 even 5 goals gets really annoying.. not to mention alot of them are 20 yard plus screamers. my players miss from the 6 yard box 80% of the time.

im am very much an unhappy customer when it comes to 2013.

have you updated the game? 9/10 of the stuff you mentioned there was either fixed after the beta or down to your players/tactics...

Not that unrealistic. If Bradford got to the league cup final on someone's FM beating Wigan, Arsenal and Villa in the process, alot of people would call it unrealistic and say that the game is ****...

Both are unrealistic to be fair. If Liverpool had 11 men i would have been ****** off but they had 10!

As all recent posts in this thread could have been posted in the frustration thread and the feedback thread, lets just use those instead.

Cheers

The old non existent injury problem that is effecting literally 1000s of people but doesn't exist untill it starts happening to the mods.
"It's a normal amount of injurys, infact less than normal" yeeaah....every match I watch irl 3 players leave the pitch with torn calfs and hamstrings, every match! Happened last night in the England match.

sorry but this is nonsense. To kill this dead, a quote direct from SI.

Neil Brock
user-offline.png

Sports InteractiveJoin Date6th June 2005LocationGary Busey's dustbinPosts38,366

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Crb1986
any improvement in what concerns the injuries?

There is no injury problem in-game - some users are pushing their players too hard with training or are just having bad luck. We've looked at this a great number of times and the frequency of injuries in-game is NOT a bug. Thanks.​

It is less than normal, if you went out and did the research rather than have a snide dig at the mods you'd know this.

I agree that I really don't get what being a mod has to do with anything (Think people are just jealous to be honest!) but I do think there is something wrong to do with injuries (Although I also think people over-exagerate loads :L).

I rotate my players a lot, have the training set at light and I don't play a quick tempo, high pressing tactics or anything like that. Before the latest patch, I'd get a "normal" amount of injuries, but since I seem to get them alot. I don't normally get more than 1 or 2 a match though, but I normally get them every match :L

The real issue isnt the frequency, but the type and modelling. And teh fct you dont get notified of what type of injury. For example a groin strain, that player would immediately be pulled off by a manager in real life, but the player plays through it in FM, partly because you havent been notified that in the injury he has is a groin strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back