Steven Dodds

Reaction score
Been promoted to the Prem with Leicester and in my 1st Season all of this has happened to me:

Went 1-0 up vs Man Utd lost 3-1 with 3 goals in 4 minutes
Went 2-0 up against Liverpool lost 3-2
drawing 3-3 with Stoke, they score in the last minute, lost 4-3
drawing with Spurs 0-0 with 3 minutes added on and lose 1-0 to a 90+6 Crouch goal.
Again im drawing with Liverpool and they score in the 90th minute
Drawing 2-2 with Chelsea and they score in the 90th minute

I think that this is a load of Bull****

Does this happen to anyone else?

Yeah it happens sometimes and that is very unlucky :/. But...keep playing and stay out of the relegation zone and next season build your squad stronger and hopefully taking it to top 4 or top half.

Try subbing players so that you don't have tired players at the end of games, and change your mentality etc. depending on what the score is e.g beating man u 1-0 go defensive and bring players back to stop them scoring

After promotion to Prem, I changed to 4-5-1 with contain mentality, used counter attack and basically set out to be bit more defensive. Helped me stay in the prem, then I just strengthened the squad afterwards. Then started to attract quality players by 3rd season in prem

I know how you feel mate. I've been having exactly the same problem the last few days. I've been playing teams off the park, but then conceding goals in the last 10 mins. Usually long range thunder-bolts or ridiculous defensive mistakes/own goals. Very annoying! But stick with it. If you know what you're doing your luck will change! ; )

Same happened to me.. I was 9 points clear of the relegation zone for all but 4 games of the season.. Needed to beat Peterborough to stay up, lost 3 - 1 after going 1 - 0 up. Then just needed Birmingham who were below me to lose against Chelsea and Liverpool, guess what? Birmingham trounce them both 3 - 0 and 4 - 0, I go down on goal difference, absolute **** take! So I got the sack and I've deleted that game, really ****** me off. I would have probably stayed up if I did have City and United as my last two games.

I just posted this in the frustrations thread

3rd season with Wolves

Beating Arsenal 3-0 at the Emirates with 10mins to go, due to two of my players (Jovetic and Wickham) being exhausted, under 50% stamina i have to make a double substitution. I brought on (Rodriguez and Makengo) and i lose 4 goals in 10mins after a game where i dominated posession and shots on goal.

I rage quit and will replay until i get the 3pts. This to me is a joke and is one of many faults in this game.

first season is always the hardest! keep it up man, as long as you avoid relegation you will improve alot.

Been promoted to the Prem with Leicester and in my 1st Season all of this has happened to me:

Went 1-0 up vs Man Utd lost 3-1 with 3 goals in 4 minutes
Went 2-0 up against Liverpool lost 3-2
drawing 3-3 with Stoke, they score in the last minute, lost 4-3
drawing with Spurs 0-0 with 3 minutes added on and lose 1-0 to a 90+6 Crouch goal.
Again im drawing with Liverpool and they score in the 90th minute
Drawing 2-2 with Chelsea and they score in the 90th minute

I think that this is a load of Bull****

Does this happen to anyone else?

the game doesnt hate you, your side just isnt capable currently of absorbing heavy pressure when they got attacking/overload for the winner. you need to recognise that its defence first for you, and grab the points later