The Gate Of Hades- Amazing ATACKING Football - by Aztec267

Aztec267

Reaction score
HI GUYS,

Is the second time that I post a tactic in the forum and I believe that after some good comments in my first one, this time i've nailed it!!! EHEH

I'm not a big fan of wingers, I prefer to play with "Riquelme's", "Aimar's", "Xavi's" and so on. So, for that I've
tried to implement a new aproach that I've tested many times in more than 300 games and with a touch here and a touch there during the testing time I made the Gate of Hades!!!

Is a very offensive tactic, with a really nice fluidity between the players and very good balance with defense.

I acomplished amazing results that I will post after the introduction and I believe that for those who lost the love for the game, the love can re-appear!

Enough of talking and tryed to "sell my fish", I need to say that you will need GOOD full-backs, they are very important and central defenders should have as much positioning and antecipation as you can.

Your MCE is very important too, use the best you have, a real "dog" should be good.

About the trainning, the same as usual, team cohesion and def posiotioning, sometimes change to atacking movement, leave the oposition instructions to my assistant.

I know that FM2014 is comming out but, for those like me that still in the FM2013 scene, try my tactic and post your results...

I need to admit that is the most consistent and amazing tactic that I made, and I play since CM01/02. :)

Questions are wellcome!!!! Be free to try it!!! Peace brothers!!! SCREENSHOTS of the GATE!!!!

First season with Troyes, L2, media Prediction 10th!!!!

View attachment 464278

Some of the hardest games in L2 that we turn to Easy ones!!! Look to the CCC!!!

View attachment 464277View attachment 464276View attachment 464275View attachment 464274

And last but not least the new season with two L1 games played, against very poor teams!!!! EHEH Ironic!!!

View attachment 464273View attachment 464272

Tactical System and Team instructions:

View attachment 464270View attachment 464269

The tactic is here: Try it or don't, is your choice!!! Peace!!!

Last edited:
Seems great, i'll try it...

When u say MCE, is the left MC? Esquerdo?

Last edited:
I think is offensive too much...

With Rayo, 10 games 2 win 2 draw 5 lost.
Maybe with a better team...

Is the left MC, yes. Wampley change to control, i forgot to mention!!! lol
But 10 games, 2w2d5l that is 9 games??? Don't understand...

It's not a plug and play tactic, give time to the tactic, I made what i've made with a medriocre team, maybe you are doing something really wrong. Team cohesion high and def positioning are crucial to the success.
And have the righ players to.

Is the left MC, yes. Wampley change to control, i forgot to mention!!! lol
But 10 games, 2w2d5l that is 9 games??? Don't understand...

Ok, change to control, always with an underdog?

Yes, maybe only 9 games... :p

So far so good!!! First season in L1!!!

Last edited:
Looks amazing mate, good to see someone having success with ESTAC Troyes ;)

Couple of tweaks and my City team are loving this. Fernadinho as DLP, Bender BWM, Toure AP(s), Silva AP (a), Aguero T and Dzeko up front.. lovely.

Youre just bagged a hattrick in a game - Galatasary away, i'm in my first season.

Are you making this fotr FM 14, this played some lovely stuff

I will try mate! Good to see that it is working for you. :)