JCMUtdfan1

Reaction score
Challenge Outline
Genk shot to fame earlier in the year by reaching the group stage of the Champions League plus getting the attention of British football show Soccer AM. Genk unfortuantely didn't make it past the group stage despite a titanic draw against Chelsea. Your challenge is to prove to the world that Genk can be taken seriously as a European power, by winning the Champions League.

Genk are also a way off the top domestic teams in terms of trophies won, only having 3 league titles, 3 Belgian Cups and 1 Belgian SuperCup to their name. This is compared to Anderlechts 30 league titles and Club Brugges 10 Belgian Cups and 13 Belgian Supercups. The aim of the second part of the challenge, should you wish to accept it ;) is to overtake Anderlecht and Club Brugge in their respective competitons.

It's not a job to be taken lightly as it will take seasons upon season of hard work to put Genk at their rightful place. As an incentive, anyone who completes the first part of the challenge will be place in the Genk Hall of Fame along with updated achievement scores as they try to complete the second part of this devious challenge :p. Anyone who completes the second part of the challenge shall forever be a part of Genk legend and be revered by fans and pundits alike.

Please post your updates, screenshots, just generally how you're finding the challenge as I'm sure we'll all be interested on how you're getting on. Hope you enjoy the challenge! :)

Achievements
We're all going on a European Tour! (5)
Qualify for the Group Stage of the Champions League

Pressure of the Cup (10)
Win the Belgian Cup

SuperGenk (5)
Win the Belgian Supercup

Ander-who? (10)
Win the Belgian First Division

All aboard the Genk bus (5)
Win a Champions League away game (Group Stage and after)

Belgian Fortress (5)
Win a Champions League home game (Group Stage and after)

Playing with the big boys now (5)
Reach the last 16 of the Champions League

European Elite (10)
Reach the quater final of the Champions League

Almost there.. (15)
Reach the semi finals of the Champions League

One game away.... (20)
Reach the final of the Champions League

Taken seriously at last (30)
Win the Champions League

Defenders of the league (20)
Win back to back league titles

What Pressure? (15)
Win back to back Belgian Cups

The name's got a ring to it now... (10)
Win back to back Belgian Supercups

Almost like it's a video game.... (50)
Win back to back Champions Leagues

Domestic King (25)
Win the Double

The Belgian United (50)
Win the Treble

Mountain climbed (200)
Overtake Anderlechts title total

Pressure evaporated (150)
Overtake Club Brugges Belgian Cups total

We are SuperGenk! (100)
Overtake Club Brugges Belgian Supercups total

P.S I won't be taking on the challenge immediately as I am relatively new to FM and need to get myself used to the game before I take on the challenge ;). If anyone has any tips for a newbie :p then they would be gladly appreciated :).

gonna take this challenge, it must be about 4-5 seasons with this team to achieve all the achievement. lol

question, is there no achievement for euro league?

Awesome, I'm glad someone will do it. :p Also it may take more than a few seaons to overtake Anderlechts 30 title reign. ;) Finally, sorry there won't be an achievement for the Euro League because Genk being in the Champions League is what brough them to my attention. Any other questions, feel free to ask. :)