The Godfather™ The Game

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the PC version and I have to say I just love it. It's a lot like GTA in the sense you can roam free around a city [New York], steal cars, shoot people, beat people up etc...

I like the fact that you can make your own character, that's a nice touch.

I've only played it for about 40 mins so far so I have barely got into it.

Buy it now from Play.com

thats a weird link to play Sean :D

Im gunna get it, but prob not for ahwile, infact I might jsut get GTA, not sure yet

Il probably get it over Easter,looks rather good

:haha: at Gregor's avatar,its classic

ajw said:
Il probably get it over Easter,looks rather good

:haha: at Gregor's avatar,its classic

Andy likes gay underage cartoon **** :D

It's had average reviews so i'm in two minds whether to buy it, I love the films though so that may swing my mind in favour of buying it. Is there a demo available at all?

Nah I don't think there is a demo for it yet.

I went out and bought it the other day, I honestly thought it would be better and I wish I saved my money, don't get me wrong it's an ok game but it could of been way better. I try not to buy EA games because they are always rushed and inevitably spoiled. The driving is poor and the controls are awkward aswell, I get annoyed holding mouse 1 and 2 to grab someone, then turn my mouse fast to shake them to apply pressure, I suppose I could get used to it but i'd rather it feel natural to start with. 6/10.

Anyone played it for the PS2?

Yeh controls for it are a bit sloppy and they do let the game down.

Are there no options to set your own buttons?

Yes you can change the controls, but I think you have to keep the mouse buttons as they are :(

****** that. I'll still get it at some point, looks a class game

Mouse buttons? i thought ye were on about it for the PS2...

Ive got it for Xbox, it’s a fairly good game but it’s nowhere as good as any GTA

Ive got it for the PS2 and like it so far. Ive played on it for about an hour and think its pretty good. People who like the films and that sort of game (like GTA) should enjoy it

I'm really getting into it now and the controls really do grow on you. Even the terrible driving model starts to seem better.

I'm almost the Don of NYC. Just need to take over ****'s Kitchen and do the final execuation styles.

well it seems thats all you play sean so it must be good

youll have to lend/ do us a copy when your done and ill have a bash! ;)

nah Sean plays 12 hours of Godfather then 12 hours of CS

nah he doesnt play much CS . mainly coz hes so **** at it but nevermind

he spends most on FM , just look at his xfire!

anyway back on topic - yeah id like a crack at the game sometime but dont really buy games much these days

I'd recommend it,its great. You could look for it cheap on Ebay, and if you dont like it...sell it on Ebay!