kessy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am here again with another tactic, this time a 3-4-1-2 tested with Atletico Madrid. It is not a possession taction but rather you will see a high press, quick transition, vertical passing.

Formation and TI
View attachment 13516

What players to have?
In defense, I suggest 3 good ball playing defenders and you use the worst as a No-Nonsense CB.

In midfield, it gets a bit more interesting. Here I want a good DM (able to recover possession and recycle like Allan), a good Segundo volante (preferably with gets into the opposition area as a player trait like Ndoumbele) to bring that attacking threat from behind and a good AM able to move into channels like Lemar.

In attack, I suggest two tall and fast players but 1 tall could do. The tall one should have good finishing, heading and the smaller should be the fastest and more complete.

Training

For pre-season, I suggest only 4 games and more focus on training. Use general training like physical, defending, attacking etc... during pre-season.

During the season, if it is a 1 game week, use match prep training like attacking movement, defensive shape, team bonding, teamwork, attacking corners, set pieces delivery, etc 2 days before that game and general training before.

Always have a recovery session and match review after every game.

If it is 2 games in the week focus more on match prep training.

Opposition Instructions

I lee to my assistant. I suggest you get a good assistant with tactical knowledge above 15.

Results
View attachment 13515 View attachment 13514 View attachment 13513 View attachment 13512 View attachment 13511 View attachment 13510

View attachment 13509 View attachment 13508 View attachment 13507

in game Tweaks

If you get a red card, take out your pressing forward
If your opponent has a red card, use a much higher defensive line
If you need to preserve a score, play a narrow defensive shape

Hi,

Did you create the golden tactic last year with the left midfielder as a playmaker?
It was my favorite one!

Do you exploit any weaknesses with this system?

Hi,

Did you create the golden tactic last year with the left midfielder as a playmaker?
It was my favorite one!

Do you exploit any weaknesses with this system?

Hi buddy,

Yeah the golden 4-4-1-1...it was a nice tactic!
I tried to use the long throw ins but works only 20% of the time

Hi buddy,

Yeah the golden 4-4-1-1...it was a nice tactic!
I tried to use the long throw ins but works only 20% of the time

It was a good one, forgot the settup, otherwise I think it could work well this year!

I see, the throw in is not succesfull, i changed that.
I'm not very happy with the corner routine, so i will change that to.

Started with Man Utd, 3 matches played and 3 won. But creating a lot of clear cut chances is difficult. I will post results after 10 leauge matches!

Cheers!

It was a good one, forgot the settup, otherwise I think it could work well this year!

I see, the throw in is not succesfull, i changed that.
I'm not very happy with the corner routine, so i will change that to.

Started with Man Utd, 3 matches played and 3 won. But creating a lot of clear cut chances is difficult. I will post results after 10 leauge matches!

Cheers!

Ok it is up to you. Did you set up training?

No, did not do the training part. Downloaded some schedules now and fully focus for the next 6 weeks on attacking.

Results are good in PL, in CL not that good en EFL was a good match, Liverpool with a very strong squad and we played with our 2nd team.

View attachment 13476View attachment 13475

No, did not do the training part. Downloaded some schedules now and fully focus for the next 6 weeks on attacking.

Results are good in PL, in CL not that good en EFL was a good match, Liverpool with a very strong squad and we played with our 2nd team.

View attachment 1202934View attachment 1202935

I also tested the tactic with manutd and these are my results:

View attachment 13421 View attachment 13420 View attachment 13419 View attachment 13418 View attachment 13417

Training is as I suggested.

Hello everyone,

I am here again with another tactic, this time a 3-4-1-2 tested with Atletico Madrid. It is not a possession taction but rather you will see a high press, quick transition, vertical passing.

Formation and TI
View attachment 1202891

What players to have?
In defense, I suggest 3 good ball playing defenders and you use the worst as a No-Nonsense CB.

In midfield, it gets a bit more interesting. Here I want a good DM (able to recover possession and recycle like Allan), a good Segundo volante (preferably with gets into the opposition area as a player trait like Ndoumbele) to bring that attacking threat from behind and a good AM able to move into channels like Lemar.

In attack, I suggest two tall and fast players but 1 tall could do. The tall one should have good finishing, heading and the smaller should be the fastest and more complete.

Training

For pre-season, I suggest only 4 games and more focus on training. Use general training like physical, defending, attacking etc... during pre-season.

During the season, if it is a 1 game week, use match prep training like attacking movement, defensive shape, team bonding, teamwork, attacking corners, set pieces delivery, etc 2 days before that game and general training before.

Always have a recovery session and match review after every game.

If it is 2 games in the week focus more on match prep training.

Opposition Instructions

I lee to my assistant. I suggest you get a good assistant with tactical knowledge above 15.

Results
View attachment 1202892 View attachment 1202893 View attachment 1202894 View attachment 1202895 View attachment 1202896 View attachment 1202897

View attachment 1202898 View attachment 1202899 View attachment 1202900

in game Tweaks

If you get a red card, take out your pressing forward
If your opponent has a red card, use a much higher defensive line
If you need to preserve a score, play a narrow defensive shape

I have made some minor tweaks!

I have made some minor tweaks!

What tweaks did you make?
I just changed the throw in routine and the corner setup.

Since I starting to use the attacking training session, my results are much better. Strikers are now starting to score goals :)
The results are very very good at the moment, all tough I played all top matches at home, only City away (0-2)

View attachment 13405View attachment 13404

What tweaks did you make?
I just changed the throw in routine and the corner setup.

Since I starting to use the attacking training session, my results are much better. Strikers are now starting to score goals :)
The results are very very good at the moment, all tough I played all top matches at home, only City away (0-2)

View attachment 1203017View attachment 1203018

Mainly in my set pieces!

Something went wrong, lost the save. But was going to be easy champion, 28 played, won 24 and draw 4. Not scoring as many goals as you do.
Was still in CL en FA, so the tactic does work well.

If I get inspiration for another save without wingers, i use it again!

Something went wrong, lost the save. But was going to be easy champion, 28 played, won 24 and draw 4. Not scoring as many goals as you do.
Was still in CL en FA, so the tactic does work well.

If I get inspiration for another save without wingers, i use it again!

Thanks for testing it!

I'm Currently using a 3-4-1-2 tactic! So ill def try this out since I already have the team for it (H)

I'm Currently using a 3-4-1-2 tactic! So ill def try this out since I already have the team for it (H)

Cool...you could also try my play like Nuno's wolves, a 3-5-2!

Cool...you could also try my play like Nuno's wolves, a 3-5-2!

I would love too but I just spent 70mil on a CAM XD but ill try it as a backup for cup games and what not!

Key Kessy! Quick question for you mate. When protecting a lead do you only change out of possession to narrow? or do you change everything to narrow? Cheers!

Key Kessy! Quick question for you mate. When protecting a lead do you only change out of possession to narrow? or do you change everything to narrow? Cheers!

Hey mate! Just out of possesion

View attachment 12342
So far so good! I swapped to this tactic in November but definitely a realistic tactic! I havent had this much in awhile thanks Kessy (H)