kessy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am back again with another interesting tactic "the golden 4-2-3-1". It kind of replicates (Sarri's philosophy) aka high pressing, ball possession, overload on one side and then switch to the other etc...

For OI, i always leave to my assistant (tactical knowledge of 15 or more)

Training-wise, I also start with fitness from pre-season until the first 3 months of the season. After that I analyze again where my players need to improve and I focus on that. Sometimes your assistant suggests something over and over again. You might focus on that after the fitness training and for say 3 months so you can really impact team performance.

Feel free to try it and let me know how you find it!

Also always ask your wide men (inside forwards) to swap.

Last edited:
More pictures, training etc ...? It's very nice to have tactics, but you have to have everything right.

More pictures, training etc ...? It's very nice to have tactics, but you have to have everything right.

The test covers the period I showed you on the results screenshot.
I will post other pictures when I have a chance.

For training, I always focus on fitness (from pre-season until the first 2 months of the season). Depending on where I think my team need to improve I choose the next training focus

Salut mec! Elle fonctionne avec d'autres équipes ou juste Man Utd ?

Salut mec! Elle fonctionne avec d'autres équipes ou juste Man Utd ?

Salut!
Je l'ai testée qu'avec Man Utd donc je ne sais pas trop. Mais elle est correcte comme tactique donc elle devrait marcher relativement bien avec d'autres équipes

So, the tatic is very good, only when fluid. I think if i got better team some results would be greater.
It's the best i've find for 18.3.4 so far. Just need to be carefull with team rotations and promises you made to players. But so far, i feel good with this one, and i love the formation. Here are some stats.

View attachment 1181203 View attachment 1181204 View attachment 1181205 View attachment 1181206 View attachment 1181207 View attachment 1181208 View attachment 1181209

I am really happy you tested it. good results considering your team!

Thank you for providing the best tactic for FM 2018 so far. I am having an absolute stormer of results with my strong PSG side. Unbeatable, 20+ wins in a row, a lot of possession, shots on goals, both off target and on target. I am beating smaller and bigger teams by 3 or 4 goals per average. Incredible. Do you have a similar formation for FM 2019?

Thank you for providing the best tactic for FM 2018 so far. I am having an absolute stormer of results with my strong PSG side. Unbeatable, 20+ wins in a row, a lot of possession, shots on goals, both off target and on target. I am beating smaller and bigger teams by 3 or 4 goals per average. Incredible. Do you have a similar formation for FM 2019?

hey Marko! I am happy that you enjoyed the tactics. I've been very busy of late but I will soon release a tactic (4-3-3 strikerless). Nevertheless, I will also try to set up a tactic similar to the golden 4-2-3-1. But have you tried the same tactic? I mean the same position and instructions?
cheers!

hey Marko! I am happy that you enjoyed the tactics. I've been very busy of late but I will soon release a tactic (4-3-3 strikerless). Nevertheless, I will also try to set up a tactic similar to the golden 4-2-3-1. But have you tried the same tactic? I mean the same position and instructions?
cheers!

I am trying to replicate your FM 18 tactic. I only changed FB-ATT to WB-ATT.

and how is it going so far?

Honestly, not good. But that's because they changed tactics for FM 2019. No more Control mentality, you can't change your team shape to Fluid, etc...

Have you played FM 2019 so far? Which tactic do you use?