les4F by kessy
Test https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/403-TESTED-les4F-by-kessy/page-0.html

I honestly think those tests make no sense. I can accept that the Serie A is very defensive so I don't expect to concede a lot. Thus I decided to try it in the Premier league (Man Utd) because the tactic suits the current squad. This time I gave control to AI. I just set up the tactics and training. My assistant took care of everything else. Half way through the season, the results are attached. So to say that this tactic is way too open (both with a strong and weak team as per the TFF's 75 Siblings test) is really far from the truth.

Thought I would give you some feedback on a season completed with this tactic. Leeds Utd first season. The current players fit the tactic well, so I thought I would try it, with very good results as you can see.
I havent implemented the training as yet, but I have made the adjustments to the preferences so if it changes over as you said next season I will try them.
I really love how the majority of scoring is coming from the strikers as it should be, with good support from the Inside forwards and AP. Have not gotten very good ratings with the DLP but with the results as they are that isnt too much of a concern.

Cheers.

Thanks for your feedback mate! Again it shows that the TFF's 75 Siblings test is flawed.