kessy

Reaction score
Hi guys,I am here again to share another decent 4-4-1-1 tactic that I have tested with Liverpool and Juventus.What does this tactic bring?- high possession stats in almost all matches (>55%)-lots of scoring opportunities -great solidity at the back-nice football to enjoy watchingSome advice-leave opposition instructions to assistant (only if he has very high tactical knowledge >15)-I prefer a left-footed player for the inverted winger position-a rotation is preferable-at least 8 games during pre-seasonAlso, away from home against stronger teams start with a counter mentality instead of the control mentality

Last edited:
you guys use good teams with good players, played against weaker teams with weaker players.....

you guys use good teams with good players, played against weaker teams with weaker players.....

Im Ajax, hardly Madrid or Man United!! You want to play Crawley against Man City, go try and good luck ffs

Don't tell me Bournemouth are a strong team?

Just took over the team, plugg and played.

Last edited:
Been looking for a tactic with a WP for ages. Can you post player and team instructions please. I can’t download at the moment.

thanks a lot.

I don't think your argument holds. I played against Napoli, Barca, Liverpool and I won. In all 3 games, I had more than 59% ball possession and my opponents had less than 3 shots on targets

Been looking for a tactic with a WP for ages. Can you post player and team instructions please. I can’t download at the moment.thanks a lot.
I have posted the positions with edited player instructions.

Thanks, its working well. Any ideas of an inverted winger who'd be serie a level?

Hi guys,I am here again to share another decent 4-4-1-1 tactic that I have tested with Liverpool and Juventus.What does this tactic bring?- high possession stats in almost all matches (>55%)-lots of scoring opportunities -great solidity at the back-nice football to enjoy watchingSome advice-leave opposition instructions to assistant (only if he has very high tactical knowledge >15)-I prefer a left-footed player for the inverted winger position-a rotation is preferable-at least 8 games during pre-seasonAlso, away from home against stronger teams start with a counter mentality instead of the control mentality
I finished my first season with Juventus and it was indeed a successful season with 4 trophies and astonishing results against giants!!!

I am sorry it is not working well for you. I can see your started well and it dropped suddenly. Does your team create enough chances? If yes then your are not lucky. If not probably the tactic is not appropriate for small teams. As you can see it worked very well for me.It is very important to consider other aspects like training etc. What are the weaknesses of your team? work on that and you should be fine!

The tactic should be tested with a weaker team (compared to Juventus of course).
4-4-1-1 Roma Reinassance, that's very similar to this one, is doing very good in my save and seems that this system is the most effective after 3-4-3.