Pestache

Reaction score
I have started a new game in the Russian championship using 2 different tactics i have found over the internet.

The tactics:

1. STEATON'S INVINCIBLE 4-2-3-1 - one of the best tactics I found for the latest patch on another forum.
2. MAGIC BOX BY ARTISAN - IMO the best tactic for 14.3.0 found on fm-base.

The IN-PLAY:

The ley to success was the mixture of this greats, and I programmed them this way: 1 match - Steatons, 1 match - Magic Box. The results were fabulous and personally I tag them as: unbelievable.

Training:

First 2 weeks of the new season - FITNESS - VERY HIGH, DEFENDING SET PIECES, The next 2 weeks - TEAM COHESION - VERY HIGH, DEFENDIN SET PIECES. Since then till the end of season - BALANCED - AVERAGE, DEFENDING SET PIECES.

Team talks:

Leave it to ASSISTANT.

In the next post will put the results.

Last edited:
So REMEMBER THIS: THESE TACTICS ARE NOT MINE, THEY ARE OTHER'S AND YOU CAN FIND THEM AT : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-2-brazils-samba-football-artisan-14-3-a.html and Steaton's 'Invincible' 4-2-3-1 - Consistency - Balanced - 14.3.0 - Plug and Play

These are my results with Lokomotiv Moscow in Russian Premier League:

View attachment 533160View attachment 533161View attachment 533163

As I said before I used 1 tactic one game and the other tactic the next games. These are the tactics:

Steatons 4-2-3-1

View attachment 533165View attachment 533167

Magic Box:
View attachment 533168View attachment 533171

This is my team: NO TRANSFERS 1st season:

View attachment 533173

CONCLUSION at the end of 1st season:

View attachment 533175

Conclusion by tactic:

Steatons: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE SMALLER REPUTATIONS TEAM AND YOU ARE FAVOURITE:

View attachment 533178

Magic Box: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE EQUAL OR HIGHER REPUTATION TEAMS AND YOU ARE NOT FAVOURITE THAT MUCH OR YOU ARE OUTSIDER.

View attachment 533181

GL and waiting for comments.

Last edited:
So REMEMBER THIS: THESE TACTICS ARE NOT MINE, THEY ARE OTHER'S AND YOU CAN FIND THEM AT : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-2-brazils-samba-football-artisan-14-3-a.html and Steaton's 'Invincible' 4-2-3-1 - Consistency - Balanced - 14.3.0 - Plug and Play

These are my results with Lokomotiv Moscow in Russian Premier League:

View attachment 533160View attachment 533161View attachment 533163

As I said before I used 1 tactic one game and the other tactic the next games. These are the tactics:

Steatons 4-2-3-1

View attachment 533165View attachment 533167

Magic Box:
View attachment 533168View attachment 533171

This is my team: NO TRANSFERS 1st season:

View attachment 533173

CONCLUSION at the end of 1st season:

View attachment 533175

Conclusion by tactic:

Steatons: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE SMALLER REPUTATIONS TEAM AND YOU ARE FAVOURITE:

View attachment 533178

Magic Box: USE IT WHEN YOU FACE EQUAL OR HIGHER REPUTATION TEAMS AND YOU ARE NOT FAVOURITE THAT MUCH OR YOU ARE OUTSIDER.

View attachment 533181

GL and waiting for comments.

Thanks for recommending my tactic mate. Appreciate it :wub:. But you should have put this in my thread though as most people will only acknowledge new threads that contain new tactics. Plus the attachments you included are not working for some reason.