The "Good Player" free transfer enigma...

EleanorGrace

Reaction score
So...I've been playing this game for a long, long time and something that has crept into the game over the last couple of editions is the following.

If I am playing as a team in, for arguments sake, the Conference South (in England) and I try to sign a former professional player who is now a free agent more often than not he will demand quite simply ridiculous wages. I mean, if my average wage is £400 (on a Non-Contract) & my best player is on £600 (Part-Time) these guys will demand £1800 per week (Part-Time), that is if they will talk to me at all. Quite often they will just tell me that playing at my level wouldn't be a good move for them (this will become important later), or that I couldn't get near to their demands. Sometimes this is the case even if they've been unemployed for over 12 months.

So far, so frustrating but not unexpected mobdro kodi.

What is really puzzling is that after failing to agree a contract with me they will go and sign for a club three or four divisions below me for NOTHING or next to nothing. This happens all the time. The club he signs for will have zero reputation, the manager will have zero reputation, they division will have zero reputation, the club will be paying him nothing. If I was managing at that level these players would never sign for me in a million years. In fact they wouldn't even talk to me.

It gets weirder. After a while some of these tiny clubs have teams full of players better than me. They'll have a squad full of players that could easily be playing in the Conference National.

Is it a bug? Is it a joke? Whatever it is it is not very realistic.