Pezz96

Reaction score
Hey all, after recently reading the brilliant youth challenge stories from Mojo Dex and Obscurity, I decided to take on my own youth challenge

THE RULES:

• Only allowed to sign players from your own youth side
  • You are allowed to resign youth players previously at the club
The Team & Brief History:

Alvechurch currently play in level 9 of the english pyramid in the Baker Joiner Midland Alliance, following their promotion from the Midland Combination in 2003, Alvechurch are perhaps most famous for their 6 match marathon F.A. Cup tie v Oxford City in 71/72, the club currently play at LYE Meadow

Notable Players:

• Alan Smith
  • Dean Sturridge
  • Sean O'Driscoll
  • Steve Cotteril
Next Update, today HOPEFULLY, hope you all follow and enjoy

August

'Team Struggle early on but pick up form in last two games'

Alvechurch 0-1 Tividale Dissapointing start to the season, dire game settled by a goal at the back post following shoddy marking

Tipton 2-0 Alvechurch

**** defending again!!, we were shocking, yet they only had 2 shots on target

Alvechurch 0-0
Boldmere St Michaels

zzzz...

Stratford 0-1 Alvechurch
O.G.

Get in!!! Our first win

View attachment 302529

Finally settling on my tactics september update in about 2 hours

Still so f**king frustrating, every single goal mine or the oppos is scored from crosses, the games are as dull as paint, and the end result is usually a 1-0 loss or a 0-0 draw

SEPTEMBER

'Further frustration, as Church struggle to find consistency, impressive win at end of the month shows promise'

Coventry Sphinx 2-1 Alvechurch

Tranter

Frustration as a tight game swung their way in the final 10 minutes

Alvechurch 0-0 Bridgnorth

zzz. can't remember a chance either way

Alvechurch 1-1 Loughborough Uni

Wildig
tight game deserved the point in the end

Alvechurch 2-0 Kirby & Muxloe

Smith,Wildig

Although there's not much competition, by far are best performance, which showed we can compete in this league

View attachment 302565
PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 302566

Chipped in with two goals, and dangerous on the wing​

Good start,lets hope you can build!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

wow no idea who trawled through to dig this out, but i got sacked, forgot i even had the save, however i am thinking of doing a new youth challenge, just would like some feedback on where, current options are: american samoa, worst team in the world, long term goals would be to win the ofc champions league and club world cup with only youth players, or i could do another one with an english non-league team thoughts?

gonna go with american samoa op will be in about 20minutes