The Great American Samoa Youth Challenge

Pezz96

Reaction score
Jets announce new boss
View attachment 318384

FFAS Soccer league side tafuna jets, today announced the appointment of ex English semi-pro, Thomas Leroy(made up name) as their new manager to lead them into the upcoming season, the move comes following the success the American Samoan national team had under foreign boss Thomas Rongen gaining their first competitive win a 2-1 success over Tonga, Leroy who has also been made boss of the American Samoan national team, enjoyed a distinctly average career spanning 8 years with spells at AFC Liverpool, Alvechurch, Eccleshall, Guernsey, London Colney, before achieving his continental B pro license at the age of 24 following a broken leg sustained during a training session. The news has excited many locals and players alike with many claiming a foreign coach could add a new impetus and directive into American Samoan soccer. Leroy defended his decision to dual manage in his press-conference where he stated all players will be given a fair chance to gain a place in the NT no matter what club side they play for. American Samoan players took to social media to share their thoughts

View attachment 318381
@nickysalapu1 buzzing about the appointment can't wait to knuckle down

@raminott Manu American Samoa, great news about the new appointment just what we need

quick note: i will need some pointers in editing as the current world cup structure in the editor doesn't include American Samoa, just the top ranked oceanic sides, so i'll need some help changing that as s.i. clearly doesn't have a researcher for Oceania. Also does anyone know how to make customized badges?

p.s. sorry for the opening just wanted to put in some back-ground info as it is a pretty obscure place

Last edited: