gfielder

Reaction score
I've been searching to find a new save I haven't already tried and have been unsuccessful. So i decided to come up with what I believe is a new one. It follows similar premises to some already existing ones but it involves teams and leagues that many users won't have played with before.

Here are the rules:

Load up all leagues from Slovenia, Serbia and Croatia.

On the next screen select all players from Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Also select all divisions from the above 6 countries.

Now you're ready to start.

You can pick any team from the three playable countries to play with.

However you're only allowed to sign and play with players who would have been eligible to play for Yugoslavia, Similar to how Chivas and Athletic operate.

If you have any players of other nationalities in the squad they cannot play a game for you, try and sell them as soon as possible.

The aim of the game is to turn your club into a European super power with only players from this region.

Obviously there are big players around such as Dzeko, Jovetic, Modric, Ivanovic etc
Also to make it more interesting you can also sign players who are eligible for these countries but play for others which means you can sign the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Xherdan Shaqiri

I'm starting a save myself would love to hear how others get on!

I'm doing something very familiar with all players from countries Russia has controlled/owned/had a military presence in. Good luck!