What pack did you use to get the additional leagues? I cant find it anywhere?
i found on an fm forum sortitoutsi i think it was, but I think that is what crash dumped my game out, i'll try and find a better one and I'll send you a link

Well aint that a buggar!
i Know I did actually eventually play the whole season (finished second) but 3 crash dumps in a season took it's toll and I couldn't be doing with the constant saving and replaying of games, but I have read up and found out what causes crash dumps, so when I re-do this I shall hopefully be crash-dump free

I cant get that to work mate, keeps just downloading ilivid then not doing anything?

no you're not meant to download Ilivid, scroll down to the bottom of the page and it says regular download

no you're not meant to download Ilivid, scroll down to the bottom of the page and it says regular
download

Sorry to be a pain ma man, it keeps taking me to a new page called crocko.com and when i click regular download at the bottom then put in their security code thing (two words) then a download box appears, i then hit run and a message comes up saying windows cant find the file??

is balzers on the default database or did you download an edited database?