The Great San Marino Challenge & Discussion Thread

Yes I still have a love for it, just I am emotionally attached to my fm11 Doncaster save with lots of debt and amazing players! 7th of Nov my birthday is the day I will buy the game and start playing 2012 San Marino. Just the best challenge out there!

Has anyone made kits for San Marino (Club) yet? been searching high and low for it 8-|

I did it

I could finally win the World Cup,
I took the team to Serie A but i didnt play there. I left the team in 2015 with wonderful youth academy and took charge of San Marino National Team. I couldn't reach eurocup because i lost to France twice in the qualifiying round, but i managed to enter to the world cup. I had to play with France (1-0), Japan (very easy 3-0) and Argelia (1-0). Then in 1st round Ivory Coast 2-1 in extra time, 2-0 to Greece and 2-0 again vs mexico.

In the great final, the most important game I had to fight with Messi's and Aguero's Argentina. I started winning with a goal in the first 5 minutes but with nothing left to play messi scored and tied the game. Then in the 2dn extra time a magic goal from my magic striker Matias Guarnera (silver boot with 6 behind Messi 7)and i couldn't believe it, the bets were 5000-1 and im really happy and ready for other challenges

Needed a new challenge on fm after doing pretty much all ive wanted to do, including getting eastleigh to the premiership! Just started as san marino club side, using a tactic ive made, some awesome free signings i found....and just beat real valladoid in a friendly 2-0 and drew with the serie a side cesena 0-0...watch this space