Still going, but slower now! Here's my best San Marinese player.. He's worth £34m!

View attachment 360426

Also San Marino national team up to 18th in the rankings! And 6 of them are contributing members of my squad of 24 for the club side.

National Team

We haven't had any decent SM regens for two years now in a row.

I hear you. I haven't had any in like 3 years. I been trying to build some young guys up, but they are just failing on my team. I do have a beast of a player. They always want me to start him at striker but he is too selfish up there so i keep him at CAM since he is support for my team. Still waiting but the coach won't get fired or retired...

well thats end of my first season and we gain promotion via the playoffs near the end of the season the form had dipped a fair bit but still managed to finish 2nd in league

Gu96USo.png

in the playoffs it was a hard battle for every match

uNv9Lsi.png

qALvCQe.png

the final its self was hairy 1st leg went 2-0 down so i had alot of work to do so i decided to go all out attack and made it 3-1 to win in penalties 6-5

oS1LUI7.png

so now on to the new season and bringing in players will update as start of season

Season 2023-2024

View attachment 356889

It came down to the final game. We would lose which we assume we would lose the league title after four years, but luckily they lost as well so we held onto the title over Juventus for another year. As for Champs League we fan into Barcelona again which knocked us out again so we falter a little in Champs League.

Records

View attachment 356888View attachment 356880

It's Zafferani!!! Not the other guy who decided to shun San Marino and cap with Italy. Italy always takes the good players...until now and took both youth and Serie A. Good times hopefully for San Marino national team even without me as coach.

View attachment 356887

The Panda shows why it was a good signing. It was really good since our two Sammarinese youth players are turning into busts (they been sent down to reserve squad). It would be short lived though...

View attachment 356886

Maybe this is why he won Serie A Youth Player of the Year as he would show off his goal scoring in one game. Zafferani wasn't done as he shows why CAM is a better position than ST (which is where the assistant coach things he would be best at. I keep him at CAM where he scored the 5 goals)

View attachment 356885View attachment 356881

Zafferani shows he can show up at the biggest stage as he can dish it out than score as he beats out Barcelona Neymar in assists for the tournament. The second picture shows that even in Serie A he can dish it off (he is super selfish as a striker, but likes to dish it off as CAM)

I messed up, so trying to redeem myself and national pride...

View attachment 356874View attachment 356873

So the end of last season I though I was letting my backup goalie go, and not my starter. Sadly it was the starter so I had to rebuy him back in January for the first time I spend money to bring in someone. Oh well at least I can help work on Sammarinese players more than other teams.

Finances

View attachment 356871

So its sponsorships, but we finally made the top team in Serie A. Hopefully this means we can fianlly get better players from San Marino than busts like the last couple of years...

Last edited:
2024-2025 Inching closer but still far from the end of the tunnel

View attachment 354932

The league was suppose to come down to us and Juventus. Well Juventus was basically a no show in the league, we would have to play them in the semi's of the Champs League, but was a race again for the title in which we actually were in second most of the second half of the season to Napoli. I feel we went 7-3-0 to end the year where they went like 7-1-2 (or something like that). We also finally got back to the finals of the Champs league to win it again for the third time in our history.

Serie A

View attachment 354931

This was from the year before, but I guess I forgot to post it. Actually though I post last season's before so had a bunch of photo's (in which I think I leaked some early, but oh well).

Fear the Panda!

View attachment 354928

I think this is one of the photo's from last year that wasn't suppose to be there. This was the first year we signed him to our team as a free, and it was seriously cause of the name, but he did have some good stats so I guess it was worth it.

Young Sammarines

View attachment 354926

This was the man we were planning on moving to striker, but he had to settle back for attacking mid for us since we had the Panda. Still not bad for these two who got exceptional well for the first year.

View attachment 354925

To round out the tri-pod of helping Panda be awesome, is the guy who actually starts for striker for the NT, yet I won't ever use him there since he doesn't play well with the rest of us, but will dominate as a team player in the midfield (image how that works out).

Finances

View attachment 354924

Real Madrid and Barcelona are battling for first, but the mighty San Marino now has cracked the top four richest clubs in the world. Thanks mostly to our non spending (again only one player we bought and that was cause I messed up and released the wrong person so I had to rebuy him back), and then selling all our free transfers down the road for a bunch of money. Shockingly enough the owners haven't sold the team yet, and we had a loan from the building of our stadium and yet we haven't paid that off yet.

National Team News

Nothing to really talk about here yet. The coach from the beginning of our game is still coaching them, but spoiler alert there is some big news next year. I can't believe they kept the same coach for this whole time. I am use to every like year or two of changing coaches. Apparently this years game they are content with being terrible. Which is why I really haven't posted any of their screenshots since if I am not the coach no real reason to show them. However our coach did poach one really really good player away from Italy. Sadly he let like 3 prospects be taken by Italy so I might have to just bury them on the reserves for a few years to hope I can claim them later.​

2025-2026 Season. We are #1

View attachment 353209View attachment 353207

Even with losing our last game of the year we would again squeak out with the title. I am getting tired of close races while everyone else blows out teams for the league. Makes me sad my team has to fight tooth and nail.

The second picture shows how else we continue to dominate the world. The Champs League we didn't have to face Barcelona again which lead us to the finals against another Italian team...

View attachment 353206

However it would actually need to come to PK kicks for the finals. It should of came to that since they score both of their goals in the last five minutes of regulation. As for the other two trophies only the Italian Cup gave us trouble again despite using our bench mostly in that game. With the four trophies Coach Drippins finally wins another Coach of the Year award.

Awards

View attachment 353205

European Golden Boy trophy goes to an Sammarines player!

View attachment 353204View attachment 353202

The Panda strikes again. Sadly we will never have a Sammarines player named that. Yes, it is indeed upsetting. Still he even won the European Champs Golden Boot while hardly playing in a lot of games.

View attachment 353203

Finally win Serie A player of the Year...and it's another Sammarines player!!

Finances

View attachment 353201

After hitting fourth last year I was hoping for at least staying in the top four if not moving up one spot. Still we moved up three spots to claim the top spot and have over 800 million now in the balance. At least we hit #1 in something.

View attachment 353200View attachment 353199

Our national team coach decided to let a guy go and let Italy signed him. So in protest of losing another guy Idecided to sell him the first chance I got. He was only listed at like 23 million and just wanted to start high and Real Madrid comes in and again snatches up our player to beat our old selling price to...you guess it...Real Madrid.

Oh I forgot the National Team News...

So before the year, or I feel like that is when I checked it last they were 175th in the world. After the season was over, and finally calling up half the team from my team (despite me letting go like four players after the year since they are not turning out the way I want it) they moved all the way up to 101st.

Still the coach is there so only coaching the club team.

Season 10 - On top of the world
After last season's disappointment in the CL, I really wanted to strengthen the team and have some more depth in order to be able to compete in all fronts. As the right wing was virtually invisible last year, I decided to sell Andrija Zivkovic while I can ('Kusen paid a hefty sum, 27.5M for him, so I did not mind) and after thinking long and hard, I decided to poach the 37-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo from RM for only 2.1M, with astronomical wages however. I also sold Kovacic for 23.5M, Leali for 20M and a couple of other fringe players (then during winter, I sold my great backup winger/striker - whom I got for free from lowly Poggibonsi and developed to become a starter for the Italian NT - to Monaco for close to 40M), so I made a profit of 137M this year, not bad.

Serie A

Was not a very stellar effort, but still managed to take it home easily, but with the lowest point total (88 points). We still managed to put 105 goals through, but my defense was leaking in goals (we still conceded the least with 38). It is interesting to see how the Serie A slowly has converted from a defense-heavy league to a bunch of trigger-happy teams, with loads of goals at every game (for example, this year, Cesena was relegated with 63 goals scored - in 2015/2016 Samp won the league with 59).

This year I did not want to let go of the cup, so we demolished Udinese and Cesena (5-1 and 8-0, respectively) and managed to scrape through against our bogey team Milan (3-2) to beat Parma in the final to claim the cup again.

Champions League
The main goal this year was to bring the CL home finally. We had a pretty easy group, consisting of Celtic and Salzburg and the title defender Real Madrid. We demolished Salzburg (8-0, 6-2), eased past Celtic (1-0,1-0) and manage to get some revenge against Madrid (1-1, 3-1) so we finished first in our group.

We got Porto in the first round and it was a close contest due to our profligacy in front of the goal (2-2,1-0). We then got Arsenal (struggling the the Prem, finishing 6th eventually) who was our international bogey team as they always managed to beat us previously, no matter how many sitters we and how few chances they had. They continued with this tradition as they beat us 1-0 in San Marino, having one single shot for the whole game, a FK from 20 yards out (0-1). I supposed the tie was over, but we played our best game of the year and we trounced them 7-2 in Emirates, to set us up a Semi Final against Chelsea. We were vastly superior during both legs, as we walked in to the Final (3-0,3-1) against Barcelona in Wembley. We started off badly, as 34-year-old Messi put them in front in the 38th with their first chance of the game. However, we managed to turn things around at HT, and put 4 goals past them to claim the first CL trophy of the club! Hopefully, more of the same will come.

Important to say that CR played a huge part in this season as he was able to provide a much needed spark on the right flank, finishing the season with 14 goals and 13 assists.

National Team
As we have had no decent regens for 4 years now we are stagnating - we managed to beat Jamaica and draw Malawi in friendlies and two guys from my first batch are nearing Simoncini's record of most international caps but that's the most that could be said.

Season 11
After we managed to claim the CL in our previous season, I decided to set several - quite elusive - targets for this season - achieving those would fulfill my club career's most important aims and I would be able to fully concentrate on improving the national team by all means.

Serie A
Aims: to smash the historic team records of Serie A, especially Most Points (I've already managed to reach Inter's 97-point tally once), Most Goals (Torino's 125 goals seemed a bit far-fetched) and Most Games Without Losing (58 games by Milan, I've already had 55 at one point).
We started the season with a bang, scoring left, right and centre (we had our best game ever against Bologna, where we managed to come back from being down 1-4 and one man in the 30th minute to grab the win with a 7-5) and we were comfortably on course to put Torino's goal tally in peril (our only loss and goalless game came against freshly promoted Benevento, a 0-2 loss - Benevento eventually went down that season). However, as we strolled to success, the players became complacent (especially after mathematically securing our 1st place around 6 games before the end) and we only managed to grab 20 goals from our last 10 games, achieving a meager 116 goals thus, falling short of the record we yearned. We did manage to create a new point record with 101 pts though, winning Serie A by 25 points.

Miscellaneous - I want it all.
Aim: win the sextuple.
Winning the miscellaneous trophies was not very difficult (Italian Super Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Championship) even though we had to go overtime in the CWC final against River. We also won the Cup for a second consecutive time, but it was a close call, beating Milan with penalties in the QF, scraping through against Napoli in the SF (0-0,2-1), drubbing Palermo in the final.
We did fail miserably in the CL, however. After finishing only second in our group of Atletico, Porto and Cardiff (away losses to Porto and Atletico took theirtoll), we got PSG in the 1st knockout round, and after an evenly matched matchup (1-0,0-1) we lost on penalties. It was a huge disappointment and as we did not manage to set new records in the Serie A either, we will have to come back stronger than ever next season.

National Team
Nothin really interesting happened, close losses in the Quals, a couple of good performances in Friendlies. My regen CM, Giovanni Taddei managed to beat the record for most international caps. I also have a pretty mediocre TM striker (even by San Marino standards) who still manages to score all the time (not even headers even though he is 200 cm tall) and has a record of 17 goals in 45 games which would be pretty decent all over the world, especially in a crappy nation like ours.

The newest regen batch was crappy as always. Recently I wondered about the potential of the team, as I saw pretty good regens in choices's team (101st in the world is pretty good) and on other forums as well but I think that I couldn't have improved this team significantly even if I tried my best. I must admit, I did not always really care for my SM regens, as most of them had had 1,5* potential at best.
I have one potentially great DM who I left in the U19 team for 2 years then started giving him playtime in the starting eleven for the past 3 years. He has not managed to develop a lot as he is frequently injured, but he is a more than decent choice for that position. Other than him, I have 2 other regens who had 4* potential (back 6-7 years ago when they popped up) but they have refused to play in the SM NT (one of them, a striker even grabbed a few caps and a goal in the Italy U21). They are quite good players, 2* CA and little bit higher PA and I feel that with greater care they could have become better players (they did have a lot of playing time though as they have been loaned out for years now), but then they would have chosen the Italian NT, so I would not have profited from them. I had one more striker who could have become better who has just recently accepted by call-ups and who is an okay player by Serie B standards, but then again, had he been better,he would not have chosen us but would have waited for the call-up from Italy.
As for the other players who had 1-1,5* potential and were usually loaned out to Serie C sides, I think that they may have developed to be somewhat better, but it would have significantly hindered my development of the club, so that it would not have been worth it...

Last edited:
The newest regen batch was crappy as always. Recently I wondered about the potential of the team, as I saw pretty good regens in choices's team (101st in the world is pretty good) and on other forums as well but I think that I couldn't have improved this team significantly even if I tried my best. I must admit, I did not always really care for my SM regens, as most of them has had 1,5* potential at best.

The first thing I do is upgrade all my facilities. I usually tend to not do well, others seem to place first in Serie A about 5 seasons or so before I did. Surprising this year was the easiest I ever moved up. I work on training and youth. Get my feeder clubs for out there to work on that as well.

I usually get around 3-5 people a year who are 4 stars potential or higher (i am lucky if one is Sammarines though). This year is a little wonky for me cause it seems everytime I sign them their potential goes up at the start. Or they will hit their cap a couple years later and then will have a scouting report of "in the future can improve significantly", but I have never seen it.

I got lucky of having a "greatest player coming threw the ranks" last year. So that was crazy. Also I tend to do things way differently than everyone else. If they have good potential (at least 3.5) as soon as I sign them I move them to Senior squad and let them play right away. Sure I lose some games here and there (they get tired super quickly so they don't play every game), but the growing pains are worth it since they usually skyrocket up there (plus my coaches are world class as well so maybe that helps).

While the NT is good, we really don't have any defenders. My best defender (apparently was a regen I just don't remember him) cap for Italy and is like 25 now. I have a decent one I am working on, and everyone else has fizzled out. As soon as their youth contract ends if they aren't at least a 3 star I release them.

I released a ton of goalies and defensive men, but apparently only San Marino makes amazing attacking midfielders (and haven't had a straight striker yet), but we are always holding out hope. I am close to starting 2029 season now and while I have some amazing guys (6 for the NT) I have released about (45) or so that failed to make anything. However I have seen people make strides on other teams. Plus even if a guy is good but in training results says he is just going through the motions I would sell him.

Lastly, honestly if I was the national team coach, while our defense isn't the best we would be at least top 50 in the world mostly since I would cap all the dual players as early as I can. I know sometimes you can't until they are 23 or so.

2026-2027 Season. Rise of the Empire

View attachment 351803

First time in over 10 years someone score more than 90 points in a season for Serie A. It would be the first time since Coach Drippins started coaching that a Serie A team scored over 100 goals on the year. We would again win the Champs League which would be a record third time for us!

New Records

View attachment 351800

Baldi showing why he picked San Marino over Italy for the national team as he is getting more playing time and rising SM to new heights for the national team. As for the club he sets new scoring record as playing as a AMR (ST for NT) and was second runner up in Best Player in Europe.

View attachment 351799View attachment 351798

Might as well get our other Sammarines player out there as well. He would claim both Best Player in Europe and Serie A as well.

View attachment 351796

Panda isn't even Italy or Sammarines, but come on it's The Panda! So I have to show him.

View attachment 351795

Inching closer to the first double-digit, but we are getting closer. Surprising it was in Champs League and not even against the worst team in Serie A.

National Team

Again no openings, but we did move all the way up to 85th now. Now we are just praying he gets old and wants to retire so I can take it over. Can't believe they allowed him to coach this long. Especially with Drippins on the rise at the club.​

I did this challenge back in 2011. love it but should I try again? Not long enough really till the next one, cant settle on a save at all after I got sacked from my SV Horn Austrian league save

Which skin is this and where can I download it ?

It's called Nicholas14 skin. I though I downloaded from this site. I see one on Steam to download and looks to be similar so I might of gotten it from that.

Lastly, honestly if I was the national team coach, while our defense isn't the best we would be at least top 50 in the world mostly since I would cap all the dual players as early as I can. I know sometimes you can't until they are 23 or so.

Yeah, the thing with this is that the better players with dual nationality will reject your callups and hold out in hope for a call-up in the Italy NT. This has happened to three of my players, I had to wait for 6-8 years for them to finally realize that they would never be considered for Italy and were ready to embrace SM:) Even though I usually loaned them out, they could have become much better if I gave them playing time (just as you did, I did the same with my wonderkid with only an SM nationality, I gave him around 30-50 games when I could), they would have definitely been picked up by Italy. For example, my SM GK is not significantly worse than any of Italy's goalkeepers and if I had not kept him in the reserves for the past two years, I'm quite sure that we would have received the call-up to Italy.

I agree with your approach, however, I haven't had a 2+ star SM regen in 7 years and it really grinds my gears, making this challenge seemingly impossible, even though all of my facilities are of top quality and I have always had the best Head of Youth Development available (I even change them once in a few years)...

Last edited:
Season 12 - Almost there

After the relative disappointment of last season, I decided to further strengthen my team to be able to achieve the goals that I set. I brought a regen AMC from Genoa for a club record 55M who proved to be a beast for me (27 goals+17assist in the league alone) and won Ballon d'Or straight away and a young LB to fill the only real hole in my team (even though my starting LB has a pretty good average rating, he is rated only 2*).

We started a the season weakly, with a last-ditch win against Milan, then we drew 0-0 against Atalanta and lost 2-1 to Livorno in the first 5 games, so I figured we had to wait another year to finally smash the goal record. But the loss against Livorno really spurred the team on and we drew only 7 games in the remainder of the season (all competitions), 5 of which came in the CL - our CL away games are always very tough, no matter the opposition. We ran away with the Serie A title with a 105-point total, however, we fell short of the 125-goal tally as we complacently squandered many-many chances in our final several games and finished on 123. Meanwhile, we breezed through the Italian Cup scoring 25 goals in 5 games and we got to the CL final against Barcelona after a finally really straightforward group (16 pts against Zenit, RB Salzburg, Steaua), beating a gritty Ajax in the 1st KO round (2-1,1-1), reminding Zenit of our superiority in the QF (2-2,4-0) and then taking revenge on Liverpool for the loss couple of years back (1-1,4-0). The final was a tight affair (As was our previous CL final against Barca), they managed to go overtime but then we finally managed to knock two goals past them to grab our second CL trophy!

National Team

Crappy regens again,and even though we finally got drawn into a relatively easy group (Sweden, Romania, Czech Republic, Israel and Luxembourg) and managed to play close losses with the better teams while spanking Luxembourg 3-0, we declined and had to settle for the last place in the group, with disappointing losses in friendlies. The national team is a crisis right now and even though our star SM goalie decided to play in our national team, the prospects are dire. The team is lacking quality in many areas (mainly in the defense) and I feel that the tactic is not good either. I might have to resort to using the ultra-defensive counter tactic I used in the first years that gave us some good results against stronger opponents. We have pretty good (=decent) attacking players, but playing an offensive tactic with such a bad defense would be suicidal.

Last edited:
Season 13 - Lucky number

I started this season without a significant transfer activity (I did get a great, yet quite cheap regen CM from AC Milan for a potential re-sale with huge profit and a 34-year-old Eden Hazard from Chelsea for cover) and I aimed to do the sextuple as well as firing at least 126 goals in Serie A, beating Milan's record of 58 unbeaten games in a row.

The season went like a charm, I managed to go on a rampage in the Serie A, racking up 24 wins in a row since last March. I started to dream about a perfect season when we suffered our first - extremely unlucky - draw in late December against our strongest contender, Roma. After that, we drew four more times (some of them were just extremely unlucky, some of them were plain weak performances after clinching the title in early April), to finish one point off our record 105 points last year, but with a record advantage of 28 points. After a relatively pedestrian start to the season, we managed to hit form and were looking really set to finally create a new goal record, as we needed only 12 goals in the final 6 games to make it ours. Then our form dropped, and managed to score only a single goal in the next two games. I assumed that this season was over and we there was no way that my complacent team could get back firing. We won the next game 4-0, but then drew 1-1 against Roma once again and we needed 7 goals in the final two. The guys must have realized the situation as we coasted past our final two opponents 6-3 and 5-0 to finish on an impressive 129 goals. FINALLY!

In the meantime, we won the Super Cups and the CWC as well as the Cup once again, but we needed overtime to advance against Livorno in the QFs.

I knew that the CL would be crucial in our bid for the sextuple, and after advancing first from our group of Bayern, BATE and Club Brugge (we drew twice, quite disappointingly), we eliminated Saint-Etienne (3-0,2-2), Tottenham (2-0,2-1) and then Liverpool in the semis (1-0,1-0) to reach a rematch against Bayern in the Final. This was the easiest game this season as we destroyed them 3-0 to do the famous sextuple:)

We did not lose a single game this season, as a matter of fact, we haven't lost since last September, going strong on a 110-game-long unbeaten run. We have been utterly dominating in the past two seasons, winning everything in our way, so it would be hard to set new targets for the club.

We are only the third most reputable team as well as the fifth richest club, so there is still room for improvement in these areas. We might also be able to do the perfect season but that would require staying free of unlucky games that just doesn't happen usually. Also, our stadium is currently under construction to be expanded to 45,000 seats, but my hope is that they will be able to build a new stadium, named after me. The only thing stopping this (except for the event of the "local council" not allowing it) could be my star striker who might be above me in the pecking order when it comes to naming a potential new stadium. This season, he went on to score 43 goals in 36 games in the Serie A (plus added 13 assists) and nothing can prevent him from finally winning the Ballon d'Or (he was nicked this year by my regen AMC who obtained his second consecutive award). It would also be nice to see my own son come through the academy but I know that there is a very slight chance of this happening.

National Team

A pretty boring year, finishing last in our Qual. group after losing miserably to Luxembourg. The only highlight was that our best dual nationality striker joined us, so we now have 4 players that are outstanding with a SM standard. I know that I should revamp my tactics, but as we don't have any decent defenders and all my better players are either strikers or attacking midfielders, I need to find a way to somehow balance the formation, with ensuring that we can emphasize those areas that we are best at.

Also, crappy regens again, the best I currently have is an AMC with a 1,5* potential, a Target Man and a DC with 1*potential, rejecting my call-ups. I just don't feel that putting them in my 1st team would be worth the fuss. Here's to hoping for a good batch next year, otherwise, this challenge might prove to be nigh on impossible..

Last edited:
Season 14 - Best.Season.Ever.

This season went straightforwardly enough to be able to sum it up in a couple of sentences: we won all but 3 of our games: a 0-0 draw against Pescara (our worst performance and only goalless game this year), a 1-2 loss against Roma (breaking our 98-game long unbeaten run in the Serie A and our 150-game run overall; we hit the post 6!! times during this game) and an unlucky 1-1 draw against Dortmund in the 1st KO round in CL.

In Serie A, we finished at 109 points (record) and 133 goals (record), having built up a 17-game long streak without conceding, recording a +122 goal difference, finishing a staggering 44 points above 2nd place Inter. My starting striker scored 43 league goals for the second time in a row, with both of my goalies registering more clean sheets than any other GKs (32 between the two of them). (This dominant season was a surprise in the light of the fact that we lost two of our first 3 pre-season friendlies with a GD of -14.)

National Team

Some progress here, achieving a draw against Georgia and a close loss against Cyprus and respective friendly wins and draws. One of the new regens could turn out to be a decent player (2,5* potential) but he rejects my callups, so BAU.

What tactic are you using Selva? Or are all your players just ridiculously good?

My tactics are nothing special, a wide 4-1-1-3-1 with Inside Forwards feeding the Advanced Forward who is the best striker in the game. I devised this tactic after my usual wide 41221 did not seem to work in Italy, so this is like a more attacking version of that one.

TIs are like Exploit the flanks, Play wider, Play out of defence, Hassle opponents, Use tight marking, (sometimes Run at defence).

Can send a screenshot tomorrow if you are interested but I think it's rather down to the fact that 1) the Serie A's quality has really deteriorated (although this year Juve managed to get into the CL final against me and Roma to the EL final) and the remaining good players are distributed in a small circle of clubs (PSG, Monaco, RM, Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea) and 2) my tactics suit the players I have (my AMR who managed 10 goals and 26 assists are rated only 2,5* still became Player of the Year).