The Great San Marino Challenge

alt + f9, and go advanced when uploading your screenshots

Had the most exciting season I've ever had with FM, lots of drama, ended up winning Serie A in first season there as San Marino!

View attachment 280128

Worked out how to do it :) Proper screenshots to follow tomorrow.

I would like to add that my challenge is different from the original, whether that makes it easier or not i'm not sure. With the transfer / promotion update I start in C1. Also for some reason my youth regens seem to come in aged 17-20 :s not sure why this is happening!!

Last edited:
Wow that is an incredible achievement :p, can you recommend some signings for serie B?

Heres a list of some of the players I brought in. I was using LFC Marshall's update so I started in C1, therefore in serie B in 2012/13. I have also included some of the free transfers i got in the season after in case you are using an original database:

2012/13:
Pedro Oldoni (st), Osariemen Ebagua (aml, st 200k), Benjamin Schwarz (dl), Dacian Varga (WG), Branimir Kostadinov (fs 180k), Javier Guarino (st), Alessandro Budel (wg 28k), Felice Piccolo (dc, cheap loan), Lorenzo Crisetig (dm loan), Cristian Zanetti (mc, got him first season), Deyvid Sacconi (wg, first season), Rodrigo Pastorini (fs)

2013/14:
Adriano Pimenta (am), Naim Aarab (dc), Manuel Blasi (mc), Cristian Lucchetti (gk)

Varga and Lucchetti for me were my best non-regen signings.

Hi guys,

the stadium capacity seems to be capped. do the San Marino board allow a new stadium to be built? if so then could someone post a screengrab of what they have been given.

Open FM, load the saved game up.

Now open FMRTE and click LOAD game in the top right. Now seach as required.

Just finished my first season with the club. I won Serie C2/A by 5 points and I also won the Serie C Super Cup. Unfortunately I lost in the final (in extra time) in the Serie C Cup against Barletta. Star players were: Pablo Counago, Rudy Gerard, Alexis Abrahim, Eduardo Ballini, Vittorio Ferrero. Signed Scorza in January but he only scored 6 or 7 goals in about 15-17 appearances.Will post screenshots and more detailed stats 2moro. Can anyone recommend some quality players 4 Serie C1?