GobBluthJD

Reaction score

Why the Great Wall? Because 27 shut outs and only 16 conceded in one season for David De Gea. And only one loss.

View attachment 163386

View attachment 163385

View attachment 163384

View attachment 163383

View attachment 163382

View attachment 163381

No OIs, training whatever you want.

Can probably score more with some striker tweaks, but I was having too much fun with shut outs that I didn't even try. The two WTM score the most goals anyways, so get good finishing for them. Wing backs get a lot of assists, so speed and crossing would be good attributes for them - long shots would be a bonus.

Next I'll test it with some really **** teams to see how it gets on, but should work for most medium to big sides.

TACTIC: Bluth 16.3_F6A6FBB9-7F12-448D-8246-09E7FCD7360F

looks good what about training, oi's and corner takers etc

What do you look for in the WTM? Mata and Depay don't seem to be suitable according to the role indicator

nothing exceptional to finish with a 16 goal Man Utd with no transfer lyon I ended a 18 goal

What do you look for in the WTM? Mata and Depay don't seem to be suitable according to the role indicator

It's hard to find people who are fully suitable to the WTM role, at least according to FM, but I look for crossing, passing, speed, long shots, in that order. Dribbling is always good for them too.

Going decent with Bournemouth too - if we can qualify for Europe, that's a big achievement 1st year with no transfers.
View attachment 163358

Also, due to injury, I've started my backup goalie as a striker once and brought him on in the 80th minute of another game once...and he has 3 goals :p
View attachment 163357