The greatest FM13 season? Can anyone top it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Reaction score
View attachment 363322 Is the greatest season ever in FM13? View attachment 363322

Well firstly, I'd like to introduce myself as lifelong FM player, Liam.
This is my proudest achievement as it's taken me over a year to do this.

Secondly, I'd like to share the tactic that fired me to this success, I created this from scratch and it's all but unbeatable. Enjoy.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...rally-best-tactic-fm13-[possession-cccs].html

Moving on... This is the league table:

View attachment 363325

These are the statistics of some of my top player's:

View attachment 363327 View attachment 363328 View attachment 363329

Just to prove that I'm not entirely beatable, Manchester United beat me 4-1 in a fluke result:

View attachment 363336

Still to go, I have the Champion's League Final and The Coppa Italia Final, hopefully I win both.
This is my team:

View attachment 363342

I hope I inspire some of you to go on and emulate this.
Will update on the Champion's League Final and the Coppa Italia Final.

I'm currently having the same results with Man U but using a 4-2-2-2

Very impressive...I see you brought in a lot of new players but no longer have Cavani, I'm guessing you managed to sell him for alot.

Also, do you always play attacking with that tactic, even for the difficult away games?

Last edited:
Man thats insane. I play with Huddersfield and won the BPL last season (17/18). Now im struggling this season and descided to try out your fantastic 3-6-1. I'll let you know how it works out! :)

Mate that is one insane season, will try out ur tactic but will have to make some big changes to my squad, can u post an ss on how u do ur pre-season training and in-season training??

Back in March I posted this, which also uses a sweeper http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...65-insert-cool-name-sweeper-3-5-2-system.html

Playing as Juventus second season, results were P38 W38 For121 Against 14 in Serie A.

We also won all cups, Champions League and World Club competition.

Working on an update at present :)

Great minds think alike!
I must admit, I've tried yours, but only in the Barclays Premier League, and the results were a little unpredictable. But the formation is so hard to crack.

Then again.. I think most 3-5-2s would fail in the BPL lol, **** Stoke.

Very impressive...I see you brought in a lot of new players but no longer have Cavani, I'm guessing you managed to sell him for alot.

Also, do you always play attacking with that tactic, even for the difficult away games?

Got 52m for him. Add that to the 13m I already had. Brilliant. ;)

Great minds think alike!
I must admit, I've tried yours, but only in the Barclays Premier League, and the results were a little unpredictable. But the formation is so hard to crack.

Then again.. I think most 3-5-2s would fail in the BPL lol, **** Stoke.

"the formation is so hard to crack". This. :)

To be fair, that tactic is specifically designed for Juve in second season and tailored around their players. I'm not at all surprised it's more unpredictable for other teams. Hopefully my update will address this.

Anyway, yours is a great looking tactic (I love sweepers) with excellent results - good job :).

Status
Not open for further replies.