W4NKER

Reaction score
article-2411034-1B9F17C4000005DC-26_634x394.jpg

THE CHALLENGE

- Reduce the number of foreign players in your squad
(You can do this voluntarily or using an edited database like Pyscho's for example HERE)

- Take over England

- Reach minimum Semi Finals of Euro 2020

- Win 2022 World Cup

I inadvertingly started this a while back when I began using Pyscho's no foreigners database and I was about to the delete the game when I thought I'd give this a go.

Season 1 - 2012/13

Transfers:

View attachment 469862

Not much money or value to replace the likes of RVP, Kagawa, Vidic and the likes.

Comps

View attachment 469861

Champions League: WINNERS
FA Cup: WINNERS
League Cup: WINNERS

Season 2 - 2013/14

Transfers:

View attachment 469859

More money to spend so adding quality and quantity to the squad was a must. In came James McCarthy, Leighton Baines, Grant Hanley and Steven Caulker to name a few.

Comps:

View attachment 469858

Champions League: Quarter Final
FA Cup: Semi Final
League Cup: Quarter Final
Community Shield: WINNERS
UEFA Super Cup: WINNERS
Club World Cup: WINNERS

Squad:

View attachment 469860

8 of our players went off to Brazil to compete for England in the World Cup.

How would they fare??

Decided to restart this on FMC for speed purposes and I got completely ****** off at player interactions!!

Player A would ask to go on load.
I answer 'your development is better here'.
He says 'ok great'.
Then 2/3 weeks later he is back again asking to go on loan and I have to repeat the whole process again!!

This happens with 3 or 4 players at the same time (especially in my Andorra save where they go one loan to shut them up but there come back absolutely ***** because they other clubs are ****) and I couldn't be arsed with it anymore so no more full version of FM13 for me.

Anyway, first midseason update in a minute

SEASON 1
2012/13

January 2013

Transfers

I'm aiming to only sign English players but if a world class player becomes available then I'll bid in order to keep Utd competitive in all competitions.

View attachment 468178

Signed Redmond and the Ox immediately and have Caulker and Will Hughes joining next season for a combined £20m.

League

View attachment 468179

England Squad

View attachment 468177

Lots of Utd representatives. Hopefully more to follow in the coming seasons.