Bond10

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

Recentley got Football Manager for X-Mas so as you can expect i couldent wait to install it.But then when i had it all loaded up on my laptop ready to play i just couldent think who to go so.. i was thinking of my favourite players in the premiership and come across The daddy of em all "Cesc Fabragas".After thinking of Cesc i just knew who i was going to go.

So.. Just wondering if any of you guys have been Arsenal if you have let me know and maybe give me a few tips and pointers.

Sincerley,
Bond10

Don't make any signings in the first season if so, a good striker or good defensive midfielder. Just create a tactic, a 4-5-1 would be quite good.

Ive been them as you can guess and keep Fabregas and Arshavin whatever you do! Their team is pretty solid i went out with a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond with them. The only weakness i found was in goal and Hugo Lloris **** sure sorted that out hes class but pricey, cost me 22m. I had the money though as i only bought him and Miles Addison(3m) Anyways good luck with them :D

Look at Gatids guide as well : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/arsenal-guide-10-1v-t23291.html

Thanks Robson and Goooner! And i dont think i'll be letting Cesc or Arshavin leaving anytime soon XD
And i'll take a look at Gatids guide-Thanks verry much for the link.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:10 PM ----------

Anymore tips lads/ladets?