• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
All talk about Halloween in here. Where your going, if your dressing up and what as. Also any Halloween pranks you have done or plan to do.

Ill go first,
Im looking for a costume this year to top what i did last year.
This is what im aiming to beat:
View attachment 196820

You went as a transsexual?.... I don't think you can top that.

You went as a transsexual?.... I don't think you can top that.

Yeah, I looked better than some birds there on the night...lol

Never say never, im sure theres some way of topping it...

Your costume is quite scary. You must have lost quite a lot of testosterone that night. :)

I'm personally not celebrating Halloween so much, cause it ain't a part of my tradition. But due to the Americanization, Halloween has a small intervention in Denmark.

LOL for those that asked, no she isnt my missus. Thats my ex's best mate.

@Fish Hunter: Quite the opposite actually, got a lot of female attention that night with girls fixing my ***** and make up. And a few copped a feel aswell so it felt pretty good. I neglected to mention I shaved my legs and it was freezing out. :(

Whats the best costume anybody else has dressed up as? Post pics of it if possible.

Ok finally decided what to go for, Picking up a cheap batman outfit later today. Was looking to get a Bugs Bunny costume but there all rented out as theres a few going as cartoon characters.

Dressing up as an Arab Sheik (sp) for a party on the Saturday night.

Controversial costumes :wub:

Well we're doing the same thing we've done for the past 2 previous years which is have a Halloween house party and then go out into town afterwards with all of our friends! This year Sean is going as a zombie..yet again and i'm going as a dead school girl. Very unoriginal but i couldn't think of anything better that was cheaper!

Hopefully will be at Stoke v Newcastle!! :)

Back